Avada SEO Image Optimizer

Avada SEO Image Optimizer

Built for Shopify

Reviews (6,968)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

July 25, 2022

I was using other AVADA apps and now decided to choose to install this one as well. It offers more features than other SEO apps and comes with the best customer support I've ever interacted with!

GIGI VET
Latvia
August 21, 2022

I used this app to help me enhance my SEO, and so far I'm really liking it! It's very user friendly, and chat support has been very helpful and quick to respond. Emily was very helpful in assisting:)

Shlama Apparel
May 4, 2023

Great customer support, helped me with my problem.
Lots of features for SEO and website optimization.

SneakerDefinition
Czechia
June 13, 2023

I am very happy that we have received a great response to your app. Thank you very much @Esther

Juno Bamboo Water
December 29, 2022

Hakeem was helpful. He helped fix some of the problems I was having, and assigned a technical person to help fix the rest.

AmazinApparels
May 9, 2022

After having some questions regarding the app and some of the functions, Marcus from their support helped us understanding the usage of the different functions and decided to give out some extra support for free. These guys are very service-minded and tries to help the customer all they way. Thank you a lot!

Letlager Ringsted
Denmark
June 6, 2023

Emily is very helpful and very patience with me. Great help! thank you! make it a lot easier to work this way :)

lingwuasia
Singapore
April 13, 2023

Once again i needed support and it was a pleasure to deal with Jasmine again who was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help me. I cant recommend Jasmine enough as she is a professional at what she does! Thank you once again!

Serenity Hair Boutique
March 13, 2023

I just installed this app on my site and had many questions. Hana checked took my basic info for my site and checked and verified that all the features I have are installed and activated!!! I'm thrilled, Hana has fantastic knowledge and applied that to my questions and to my site. Thank you very much!! Also Hana's response time is lightening fast

Brent's Bling
Edited June 29, 2020

I like it so far seems good. I think I could recommend it I hope they make more free apps that help marketing

Coffee Sounds Good