SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

LIKDU E-commerce

Estou testando ainda mais tudo muito amigável, acabei de instalar achei muito fácil, irei dar mais noticias ao longo do tempo !!!

Jaffa Pet Store

I have good feelings about this app, really promising. Finally I found something decent for free. I do not expect free Apps to work perfectly, but as a beginner, I very appreciate free Apps and I have seen so many paid apps being total disappointment. The only thing I realised with apps in general is that developers are asking for a review before any user experience. So I am very thankful that you offer your App for free, and I can already see from the dashboard that it will be a useful asset to my website.

Good and Main

Absolutely great! as a beginner using this app has taught me a lot and very quickly! I'm so glad that AVADA created this app and it's FREE! Not a lot of other good quality apps out there currently that are free.

WisherCase

used this app, it is great, saved a lot of time and money
used this app, it is great
used this app, it is great

Morati World

Love the app. Faster page loading, google search friendly and one-click & auto-run. @moratiworld.com

Bullfrog Hollow Vintage

Just downloaded this app. So far so good. Time will tell. Some things I have to figure out. Hopefully it will fit the bill.

Alilight

That's a great app! So excited ! Amazing work ! It really works for seo
Great source of traffic thanks!!

Home Swole

Amazing App for bringing more traffic and easy to use. Turn it on and let do its job. Thanks!!!!!!!

tocofridge

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggood!

Raketris Shop

My Review has just one word: Awesome!! But shopify needs minimum 100 charachters.... Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!!