SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

One Sun Store

I love it. Thank you for being free! I look forward to helping you with my online business. Have a nice day!

Lovematic.ie

seems to work i have not seen any rankings o google as yet but we will see.
The dashboard seems easy to use and its freeman

Smartphone Wallet Cases

Had an issue, according to Google, that my "Clickable elements were too close together" on the sitemap.html page. I contacted Avada and got a fast response and a faster fix. Went back to Google to validate that the error was corrected and received this from Google-

To owner of smartphone-case.com,
Google has validated your fix of Mobile Usability issues on site smartphone-case.com. The specific issue validated was 'Clickable elements too close together'.
1 pages on your site were validated as fixed.
To examine full details on the validation progress and to learn if there are other Mobile Usability related issues to fix, please follow this link.

Thanks for the speedy response and fix and the sitemap.html and the other sitemap pages are perfect.

Larry

LV Luxury Closet

Wow!! Love this app, game changer for my website. I am looking forward to how this will optimize my business.

Yiha.dk

Awesome - this seems to work great for Yiha.dk - looking forward to see the effect for Yiha.dk. Thanks for your help, and it is free! Good job!

ARTOUCHMEDIA

very easy to use and so much option in one app, love it and will keep using it and hopefully with great results! :)

UPPER CAZE

i installed this app , now i am waiting for some visible results , .................................

Safir Leather

ücretsiz olması harika bakalım ne kadar işe yarayacak. sonuçları paylaşmak isterim.siteyi yeni kuruyorum

Ombra.co

I am testing this app with another store that I just built. And it looks wonderful and free I might come back for more reviews when I use it.

Homedecorfinder

It is quite easy to set up this app, no coding. I hope, that improvement will come. The other good thing is, that's absolutely free :)