SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

Au Bonheur Des Dames Toulouse

I'm just starting today, had over 2500 images and 500 products in my shop. I saved a lot of times not doing one by one alt text and tags, meta tags, titles, etc..
And all of it for free ! Really nice app, easy to use, let's hope it'll works out well

My French Deco

This app is very cool. It saves my business. You need it if you want to have a good SEO for your shop !

todo para tu bebé

Amazing app! I could see the Google optimization in a couple of days. Recommend! A must have app for any shop.

Cymbal House

Great app for SEO and optimizing! It really works and does everything on its definition. There is a pretty nice support as well.

Max Home Tools

I really like this app, it has a lot of features and easy to use. I hope it will improve my website performance as many product images are automatically optimized. Thank you! :-)

Storied Home

wow first useful easy to use tool that is actually free, dont waste time with anything else if your getting semrush errors and facing a hundred or more hours of seo work i saved 5000$ by just add ing this app in one day!

HHT Beauty

All look great and professional. I believe this app will be beneficial in getting traffic to my online store. AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Essentialgifting

I added this app after searching for an all in one app with expanded functionality to automate SEO, Image optimization, meta tags, 404 errors and store speed, this app so far is a "winner" in doing so much more, but it does take time and patience to understand how to maneuver some of the menu options when you are clueless about adding meta-tags etc. The support is amazing, timely and excellent in responding to all questions. I will enjoy this addition to my store and look forward to added innovation for automation - leaving it to the experts to work their magic behind the scenes. Highly recommend.

Bodega del Sol

Super intuitive, practical, friendly and most of all... súper effective. We noticed a considerable change in just a couple of days. Plus, the support team is really kind and human. Thanks and congratulations to the team.

March 4, 2021

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your review!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

We hope to see you again soon!
Daisy

Liberry

This is great app i everr used , It is help me a lot in doing SEO . It is easy use and free app . Very recommend