SEO:Image Optimizer,Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Free plan available

SILKRÈ

This app was recommended to my by a top-rated seller and has been great. It complies the information in friendly way to digest.

Cyber Verse

This is one of the Best Apps on the Shopify platform ! Everything from customer service to app functionality !

Dihamutim

Excellent app! I really loved it. It makes my works more easy and helps me to optimize my stores lackings !!!

NTBAY

I use this app to help me check my website's SEO settings and I love it, it has helped me with a lot of directional issues and the key is that it's completely free!

Just Dabao

super quick at responding and clarifying the questions that I had. Will have to see how the app works though.

Indclues

Best SEO and store optimization app on the Shopify app store. I am using AVADA SEO from the beginning of our store and it's absolutely amazing.

Island of Anime

Increased my speed score on the site & customer service is great. Increased Speed Score 19 to 31. Thank You

todascoisas

EU USEI GOSTEI MUITO E UM DOS MELHORES OTIMIZADORES DE IMAGEM DA SHOPIFY QUERIA COMPARTILHAR ESSE APLICATIVO COM OS AMIGOS

Karts And Parts Ltd

Great easy to use app. I had the team check over and make sure I had everything done correctly, they were very fast to respond and check everything was in correct order. Great friendly team and support. Highly recommend the app and there service.

Sterntaler GmbH

The App has great features and a great customer services. It help us to find out our 404 pages and fix them. Also the image optimizer is a good way to downsize your pictures.