AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer | Reviews

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

HuntPost Marketplace

This is a Great App, and you can't beat FREE. I highly recommend downloading and using it on your website.

Trends Club

Great so far and very easy to use. Best for all other merchants who decide whether to use this app.

Outsource Fashion

Just started using the app, but do far seem to be ok. I will give a next review as soon as I get more into the app.

Mascobanners.com

Working!!!! Thank you very much!!! You are the best guys!!!!! Now i have on my 9000 pictures alt tag!

The Coffee Shopping Network

So far so good! I like the range of options and how it helps the seo and similiar aspects on my shopify store.

Life11Mumbai

I came to know through the app that I had not enabled meta tags on my store. Thanks to the checklist and recommended actions given.

BlowUp | BLOW UP YOUR MIND

muy buena para configurar los sitemaps de manera gratuita y profesional, facil instalacion y rapido enganche

La Dulce Esencia

amazing, thanks for all :) ustedes permitieron solucionar algo que para mi era imposible si no era totalmente manual

Vico Langella

Veloce e funzionale! ma soprattutto gratis...fa quello che altre app fanno solo a pagamento, lo consiglio caldamente

misterstylishx

Super fast app, recommended.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv