AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

Kweenzfashion

So far so good. I just downloaded it and I am happy with what i see so far. I will come back in a month and give another review

October 21, 2020

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your review!

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to receive our guide and tips on how to set up the app properly.

Ms. M's Plus Size Shop

I AM NOT SURE YET......I JUST STARTED. NOW I HAVE TO FILL 100 CHARACTER AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY TO YOU GUYS YET.

October 2, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.

We have sent you a follow-up email explaining to you the way to use SEO Suite app properly. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update.

We hope to have a chance to help your business grow with our app.

Pyra

not so bad ezhfbzehfgkjnjoaelkajz,lkdn,alkzfnlkaejnlfkgjnelakjnglvknlkjdn;zlAKJDNKLAJNZEFLKJANEIFIEJZ

September 16, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review about our app. We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback!

We have sent you a follow-up message. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update.

Unique Things Online

I'm rating this app as a 3 star as I just installed it and have not had a chance to use it. Also it was free

SMART WATCH SUPERSTORE

just installed the app am waiting to see if there are changes .. I will definitely come here to add stars for now 3. is allowed to see it work

WEAVERS GARDEN

This app is very user friendly and hope this will help me for image optimizing. Also I found that the reviews are good. As far as my experience is concerned it is good to use.

PopCocos Art

The app is great but the image optimization is not quite 100% yet. So far so good, will have to see how it is in a few weeks.

Drinkable

Configurations haven't been published so far. It looks good and easy to setup, but something I did was probably wrong and I wasn't notified

The E-Outlet

I personally think it works. it is free, very easy to install and use. Thanks a lot!! Very efficient apps

June 4, 2020

Thanks for using Shopify SEO Suite app by AVADA Commerce.