AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer | Reviews

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

philippe dupré shop.com la boutique de vos envie a chaque instant

comment ca peut être possible vue que c'est gratuit je suit vraiment étonner que vous Fassier tous ca

June 21, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. We much appreciate that ❤️

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further and help you set up the app perfectly.

Kiki'sHome

Don't really know much about it...it hasn't increased my site speed at all...yet?
Other than that, it received great reviews....hoping it can help us......

February 3, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I’m sure that improving your SEO ranking and site speed, in particular, is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss this matter further. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Kweenzfashion

So far so good. I just downloaded it and I am happy with what i see so far. I will come back in a month and give another review

October 21, 2020

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your review!

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to receive our guide and tips on how to set up the app properly.

Ms. M's Plus Size Shop

I AM NOT SURE YET......I JUST STARTED. NOW I HAVE TO FILL 100 CHARACTER AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY TO YOU GUYS YET.

October 2, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.

We have sent you a follow-up email explaining to you the way to use SEO Suite app properly. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update.

We hope to have a chance to help your business grow with our app.

Pyra

not so bad ezhfbzehfgkjnjoaelkajz,lkdn,alkzfnlkaejnlfkgjnelakjnglvknlkjdn;zlAKJDNKLAJNZEFLKJANEIFIEJZ

September 16, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review about our app. We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback!

We have sent you a follow-up message. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update.

Unique Things Online

I'm rating this app as a 3 star as I just installed it and have not had a chance to use it. Also it was free

SMART WATCH SUPERSTORE

just installed the app am waiting to see if there are changes .. I will definitely come here to add stars for now 3. is allowed to see it work

WEAVERS GARDEN

This app is very user friendly and hope this will help me for image optimizing. Also I found that the reviews are good. As far as my experience is concerned it is good to use.

PopCocos Art

The app is great but the image optimization is not quite 100% yet. So far so good, will have to see how it is in a few weeks.

Drinkable

Configurations haven't been published so far. It looks good and easy to setup, but something I did was probably wrong and I wasn't notified

Previous 1