AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

HANDIPRODUCT

Looks good so far. Would like to check in next month to report on results.Now all we need is sales. It is very easy to use for a beginner like me.Ha ha ha

February 2, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I’m sure that improving your SEO ranking and sales is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

FKC BOYZ AND.

Baris was very helpful and fix many issues on my website and helped me to set up the app very fast.

January 16, 2021

Hello,

This is Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your review on our SEO Suite app.
We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the result that you got with our app!

From my observation on your app setting, I would say that you have set up the app correctly, especially Image Optimization and Meta tags

However, I just found something that you can improve to get more traffic to your site.

I am wondering that can we discuss things further and help you make the best use of this app?
At AVADA, we want nothing more than customer satisfaction and we will do our best to help you achieve that success.

My Gourmandises

i get awesome support from teams when facing some light issues. They are pro and quick ! still having an issue with avada sitemap wich don't overwrite yet the shopify one

January 20, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I’m sure that improving your SEO ranking is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss these required features further. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

EGOECO

Easy to install and easy to implement first customizing steps. No language hassles at the moment but it would be convienient to display a liquid variables value in the stores' admin language to review the texts. I will update review in a couple of weeks. Great app so far! +++
Einfach zu installieren und anzupassen. Es wär prima, wenn der Wert der Liquidvariablen in der eingestellten Admin Sprache zum Prüfen angezeigt werden würden. Ich werde den Review in ein paar Wochen aktualisieren. Super App bis hierhin!

January 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review and suggestion to improve SEO Suite app better for you and every one. We greatly appreciate that!

I’ve attached more information about how to increase your SEO in our follow-up email. Please check your mailbox and I hope we can have more chances to discuss more

Just let me know if you have any questions or would like to have a more in-depth conversation. I’m ready and waiting.

Flexin' Swag

I am very thankful for the app it has helped with some SEO. Thanks so very much!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

January 4, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

Just for you desires

i have this running non both of our sites and saw a noticeable improvement in organic seo traffic. its has also shown a noticeable improvement through our regular seo checks

December 16, 2020

Hello,

I am Daisy from AVADA Support Team. Thank you so much for leaving your feedback on our SEO Suite app.

We are so thankful to hear that you have got a great result with our app.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox to get our update and suggestion to make the best use of the app.

Heady & Handmade

Haven't seen any results yet but it seems to have helped me. I'll check back and update my review if I see an uptic in traffic.

December 10, 2020

Hi,

shop skinbeautiful

je commence seulement a utiliser avada seo mais il me parait trés bien. on verra s'il tient toutes ses applications, et si ils m'aidera a monter dans les résultats de recherche google.
laurent

December 4, 2020

Hello,

I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback about our SEO Suite app!
We greatly appreciate your feedback because that helps us make the app better for you and other users.

For the first time using our app, is there anything that you are not sure about? We would love to support you at any time if you need our help.

Our app improves your search ranking on Google: By enabling other app functions like Meta tags, Google Structure data, SEO analysis, Google verifications, and more.
If you have not enabled these functions, please kindly enable them

You can explore the details of our app functions and how to configure it here: http://support.avada.io/support/solutions/folders/47000768411

Bassottobullotto

L'App è velocissima nell'istallazione e mi ha consentito di creare un monitor esatto delle performance del mio sito

November 16, 2020

Hello,
This is Daisy from AVADA Team. I am reaching out to you today to follow up on your experience with our SEO Suite app.

Thank you so much for taking the time to deliver your feedback on our app!

For the first time using our SEO app, is there anything that you are not really sure about?
Please feel free to require any changes to make the app better for you and other users.

At AVADA, we are committed to helping online merchants succeed with great software apps. With that mission, we hope to help you make the best use of the app.

AMS Gadgets

I used this app to help me write Meta Titles. I learned what it is about and could build good Meta titles.

November 5, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check our mailbox to get our tips and update to build good meta tags.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7