AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

AVADA SEO Image Optimizer FREE

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

Bassottobullotto

L'App è velocissima nell'istallazione e mi ha consentito di creare un monitor esatto delle performance del mio sito

November 16, 2020

Hello,
This is Daisy from AVADA Team. I am reaching out to you today to follow up on your experience with our SEO Suite app.

Thank you so much for taking the time to deliver your feedback on our app!

For the first time using our SEO app, is there anything that you are not really sure about?
Please feel free to require any changes to make the app better for you and other users.

At AVADA, we are committed to helping online merchants succeed with great software apps. With that mission, we hope to help you make the best use of the app.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

AMS Gadgets

I used this app to help me write Meta Titles. I learned what it is about and could build good Meta titles.

November 5, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check our mailbox to get our tips and update to build good meta tags.

Couch Your Cat

Feasible way to check all your SEO settings, it really enhances your page performace. User interface could be a bit clearer.

November 5, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.

We greatly appreciate your feedback because that helps us make the app better for you and other users.

Could you please let me know how can we improve user interface to help make the best use of this app? Please kindly specify the setting that you suggest to enhance.

At AVADA, we want nothing more than your success and satisfaction. We hope that you can give us a chance to support you till your satisfaction.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Vortex Clothing Co

Very easy to use! Will increase to a 5 star once results have been proven. I would recommend based on how easy it is to use. AND FREE! Yay!

October 29, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review!

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your mailbox and get our helpful tips for SEO.

In & Yu Printed Clothing

Me gusta el uso que se le puede dar para el SEO. El análisis es estupendo y ayudo en el posicionamiento de la página.

October 26, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review!

We have sent you a follow-up email to provide you more information about the app and useful tips to make the best use of this app for SEO. Please kindly check our message to get our update.

Thank you so much!

QueensDiamondandJewelry

This app was very helpful for SEO optimization. It works perfectly for me.
I would be happier if they had bulk edit options available.

Utility Tracks

Great app with lots of features, but some are a bit difficult to use. Could use more videos explaining things further.

oquindoGO

I'll give it 4 stars for now. I just recently used it. It is an amazing app. You can automate meta tags for better SEO. There's no harm in the use of this app. And the best part is its FREE. Thanks

Seventy7

Ho usato questa app per ottimizzare la foto nel mio store e migliorare la seo. Ottima, la consiglio.

The Luxstop

It seems my store has picked up speed and I am pleased with this app. I could have paid for optimization, but this app worked great. Most importantly, it's free!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6