SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed

Free plan available
SEO Page Speed Up and Image Optimizer

PONT BR

Location Brazil

muito bom, a Esther me atendeu muito bem e superou minhas expectativas, recomendo a atendente e tbm o produto, obrigado

ofertasexpresso

Location Brazil

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery goood aaaaaa all services veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery goood aaaaaa all services veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery goood aaaaaa all services

Unk's Island Blendz

New to this app and wanted to speed up my site and Praksah was a big help. Thanks for your assistance.

Chatterbox Labels

Location India

I used the free speed up feature and it improved desktop score to 96 . Great app to use. Highly Recommend

HOUSE OF KYM

I used this app to assist with our online clothing store. I contacted the support team. Prakash assisted me with installing the app properly. He was very professional and a good communicator. Thanks, for the assistance.

A Cottage in the City

Update: While the below issue was a huge problem, their team did everything possible to get the issue fixed for us as quickly as possible. They originally said it would be 7+ hours before someone could fix the issue due to the time difference but they were able to get it fixed for us in an hour or so. They also took it as a learning lesson to create a backup first so this issue would not arise again. I understand things can happen out of their control so I have updated my review to show that they worked quickly and diligently to get everything fixed for us after hours and have taken precautions to prevent this from happening again. Thank you again! I just installed this app and used the minification feature and it has now given me an error on EVERY collection page making my shop unshoppable and nobody can fix it for 8 hours?!? that is crazy and I would be very hesitant about downloading this app if you are not familiar with code and can not fix errors on your own

May 10, 2022

Hi there,
I am Daisy, your account manager at AVADA.

Firstly, I am deeply sorry about the issue you encountered. We never want this to happen to you.

Our team has fixed the issue for you. I have just sent an email to your mailbox. Please help me check our message and solution to remove the app code.

Many thanks for your collaboration and we hope to sort it out for you soon

Best regards,
Daisy

DesignBar.io

The app is great so far and the support person is kind. .............................................................................................................................

Achei Compras

Location Brazil

They can really optimize your speed. And I'm very grateful of the Prakash, that gave a pretty good support, being prestative and improving my store speed as soons as I asked for.

Gezichtsgezondheid

Really improved my mobile page speed while i barely had to do a thing. Roger from customer support was a great helping hand if i had questions.

Phil Zen Design

We have been using this app for a while. It does a great job, except for some performance situations. Daisy from the support team has been very responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9