SEO:Image Optimizer,Page Speed

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Free plan available

Skywhip Australia

Good app that works, customer service is great, but there are some confusion around different topics, but Drake was happy to explain

January 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss how we can help you make the best use of the app and clear any confusion left. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Sb2shops

gostei bastoante do app, ele me ajuda com a otimização das fotos mesmo o tema que eu uso seja pesado da uma boa aliviada, fora que ele recomenda o que demo melhorar na minha loja

October 20, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app and customer support.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I just sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Buzztech Electronics and Gadgets

I just started using this app and I love it. Very simple and easy to understand for newbies like myself. Highly recommended for first-time users.

TheBusiness939

instale la aplicación para optimizar imágenes , no se si ha funcionado eso pero he visto que si subí en los buscadores, en si funciona bien la aplicación

June 19, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

Atticgo

really useful app and really fast support, helpful ! I recommend to everyone this app to improve your SEO

June 11, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app and customer support.

I’m sure that improving your SEO ranking and sales is one of our company’s main priorities.

tinyjumps

It helps a lot got to know about the additional tool to make the user experience better. it not only help new pages but also existing ones

SEASUM

Looks like this app have many functions, but I just download it still learning how to use it. But the customer serveice is very good, response in time and help me out. Thank you!

HANDIPRODUCT

Looks good so far. Would like to check in next month to report on results.Now all we need is sales. It is very easy to use for a beginner like me.Ha ha ha

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

FKC BOYZ AND.

Baris was very helpful and fix many issues on my website and helped me to set up the app very fast.

January 16, 2021

Hello,

This is Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your review on our SEO Suite app.
We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the result that you got with our app!

From my observation on your app setting, I would say that you have set up the app correctly, especially Image Optimization and Meta tags

However, I just found something that you can improve to get more traffic to your site.

I am wondering that can we discuss things further and help you make the best use of this app?
At AVADA, we want nothing more than customer satisfaction and we will do our best to help you achieve that success.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

My Gourmandises

i get awesome support from teams when facing some light issues. They are pro and quick ! still having an issue with avada sitemap wich don't overwrite yet the shopify one

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I’m sure that improving your SEO ranking is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss these required features further. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8