SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

SEO Suite: Image Optimizer

by AVADA Commerce

FREE FOREVER! SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap

Chezvixen

I'm new to the world of SEO and e-commerce for that matter. I've used other SEO apps and I cannot say enough positive things about AVADA and their support team. Without fail, my questions receive prompt attention, no matter how trivial they may seem to me, and explanations are always provided in a manner that even I can understand. Whether you're knowledgeable in SEO or just learning like me, I urge to to consider AVADA for all your SEO needs. Thank you, Candace, and thank you, AVADA!

Fundas de Moda

I use it every day in the last 7 days and I like all the features, especially the images optimization which is very time consuming when you have hundreds of products with 3-4 images each. Super cool !

moonaro

this app have lots of features and it is very great can help every beginner or professional to improve them store i like it is looking super promise from the app interface and features they have

Trestina

Needed some support regarding meta tags and the issue was resolved in a fast and timely manner.
Great developer!

April 16, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

Best regards,
Daisy

QVM Vitamins

Just installed and still learning how to use it. The customer service is good and reply quick. Thank you!

Sve za bebu

The app is doing what it suposed to be doing, the support is great! Nothing more to add to this review :)

April 15, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Wish you many advantages in your business!
Daisy

Delmm

really great piece of kit this, it is highly recommended , made my site seo more readable and quicker

Christina's Fabrics | Online Superstore | Quality Fabrics | Great Prices

I would recommend this app to anyone looking for some SEO help. Hard to believe that it is free....

OFFEN & EHRLICH

Loaded with a multitude of options allowing to your site whether without requiring any coding knowledge

CosmeticsCHAI

So far I am quite satisfied with the application. Super intuitive, autonomous and efficient. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89