AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

AVADA SEO: Image Optimizer

by AVADA

SEO Image Optimizer, ALT, Meta Tags, Sitemap, Page speed up

Pulseria

Impressive. Very good. It greatly optimized the size of the images in my store without lowering the quality at all.

Givn BERLIN

Great app, works good, is easy to use and has super customer service. Got quickly and great help here.

Gifts R Us Shop

Easy to use and my SEO has increased! Thank you for this great tool to make my Shopify store user friendly for my customers.

PARAIRAVENUS.COM

very good app, i love it since it helps me to avoid these professional works which would cost me lot of money

WorldFitWeb

Great app! I recommend this app for everybody. I used it on my store to optimize images and it was so amazing

Planetelli

Great app! I have some 'heavy' images and this app optimized them, so my website showed great speed. And customer support is fast and friendly!! I'm 100% happy with it! Thank you guys!

July 20, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
Daisy

decoARTE

Great app and a very good experience with their support which was fast to get back and resolve my issue. Recommended!

Made4uo - Great Gift Deals

I have a little knowledge about SEO. I am giving this app a try, They have 7 day trial. Might as well see if it works :-)

July 16, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for giving us a wonderful review!
That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps and service for you 🤗

Should you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask

Best regards,
Daisy

Casa de Vera

I used this app to provide a better user experience and it works very smoothly. Marcus helped us with the final settings very quickly to make it more customizable for our website.

Sour Sounds

What happened to free forever? As a developer, this was my 'go-to' app for SEO. Extremely disappointed. Thanks for the upgrade!

July 13, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app! We are truly sorry for the confusion that you might have when it comes to app pricing.

I have sent you an email to clarify our pricing policy. Please check your mailbox and get our update.

Thank you for your collaboration!
AVADA Team