AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Vitule

Very easy to use, just set it up once all of your sizes and then my friend... just about it! Congrats Team AVADA!

Dihamutim

excellent app i love it so much it helps me a lot to measure my customers clothes size and reduces returns...

Beach Beb

Easy to use and friendly team to help you when things go wrong. Worth every cent. Look forward to continued work with these guys

A Farley Country Attire

Brilliant app. Easy to install and configure. When we inadvertently changed something in the theme, their support team fixed the problem within minutes.

Rañute-ch

Merci pour votre réactivité, l'app est réparé !
L'application fonctionnais très bien, facile d'utilisation presque parfaite si elle ne s'était pas mise a ne plus fonctionner.. impossible d'éditer les campagnes existante, blank page et ne se display plus sur les pages de produit :( pouvez-vous fixer le problème ?

October 7, 2021

Hello, Daisy here

I am so sorry for the issue you encountered! We've taken your feedback seriously and have made some changes to fix the issue. The app is up and your size guide is back now.

We understand your disappointment with the experience you have encountered. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like an opportunity to hear from you again once the issue is resolved.

Please check your email to get our update. Thank you so much for your support!

RiznaUK

app is great but its not showing in my shop page i have tried different methods from the support forum

Isaac Butterfield

Stops working after you publish the campaign. You cannot edit existing campaigns - keeps refreshing to a blank page. This has happened on two separate stores too.

October 6, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app.

Our team has fixed the issue for you with the highest priority.

Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

At AVADA we'd want nothing more than to have our app work flawlessly for shoppers and give you the best support service we can.

Himalayan Hippies

great app. free to use and has all the features you would want in a size guide. their customer support is also great. they even made video tutorials to help my specific problem!

FunkyInsole

I used this app to add size charts in all my products and even though I found it difficult to get the result I wanted straight away, I received great support from technicians who helped me achieve the required result even if my inquiries wasn’t at an appropriate time for them!

MonellaPlus

The app just stopped working - all of our size campaigns were no longer editable, and icons with sizing charts disappeared on our products.
There is no crash news on the app page. Developers for the second week simply do not respond to messages.

October 1, 2021

Hello,

Our team has fixed the issue for you with the highest priority. Your size charts are back to normal.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30