AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Moderna Meninas

OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK!

SendIt HQ

Easy to use but was lacking a feature to exclude certain pages or collections. Contacted support and they added the functionally in 2 days! I am impressed.

Skyland Equipment Ltd

I have found this app to be a lot better and easier to use than the one with my theme - fantastic support from Drake also - he customised the tab for the mobile view to perfection.

The Gym Cartel

Recently installed this app onto our site and had a few queries to create an easy journey for customers to access the sizing chart. Excellent service provided - would highly recommend

HILO DESIGN

best app my site and avada them is free them is best opportunity
best app my site and avada them is free them is best opportunity

Sicymy

You can add the features add image product, it make app better. Thank you for your apps. Try to use my advice

MAJESTY NATION LLC

Drake is very nice and help us a lot. They offer very good customer support. Template is so easy to customize.

KoolBloo

I used this app to add size charts to products on my web-store and it worked perfectly fine. It helps me add customized charts to individual products which is fantastic. There is an option to choose the placement of the size chart which is a plus. Great App. Very happy using it for my store.

Rathi Silks

The app works great. Easy to setup. And amazing customer support troubleshooting my issues. Amazing consider they offer this app free of cost.

DMG SCY

Brilliant app, simple to use and automates all my size charts for a variety of different brands we stock which is extremely useful for us as we the brands we stock have such variation if their sizes. We had one small issue when updating our theme resulting in the charts not showing, however the customer service team was very helpful and resolved this for us quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15