AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

RumaGlove™

So far so good ! Great quality and varied apps for free which i am happily testing in an ongoing basis for my newbie site

Jowbells Clothing

It was easy to use and I got what I wanted. Highly recommend. The best part is that it was totally free and easy to customize.

Anchorn

I used this app its very nice, really good support, the app is perfect for size chart. Very grateful thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Luka

THIRAKUL Designs

This app is an excellent free app with a lot of nice features. It is intuitive and easy to setup, use and modify – flexible. They also have very friendly service. Due to international time differences, we initially had a disconnect, but once we got beyond that initial disconnect, we were very happy with their customer service and attempts to help our store’s specific use of their app.

November 9, 2020

Hi there,

I am really sorry about the issue. We are actually unavailable at the time you email us (our working time currently is from 8.30 am to 6 pm, GMT +7)
But please check your email box, I contacted you already and we will surely handle it for you today. So don't worry about that!
Regards,
Rainy

KALARD

Very good App and a very good support!
Would recommend to everybody that needs a chart on his website.

TANTARA

I really like this app and the customization it enables. I had an issue with charts not showing onmy products and the developers team solved it quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with this app

Canada Goose Russia

Служба поддержки просто великолепна. Очень быстро и качественно помогают решить любой вопрос, начиная от настройки персональной таблицы размеров, заканчивая дополнительным функционалом приложения. Рекомендую, однозначно 5 звёзд.

dog&boy

Super easy to use once I figured out the formatting.
Then I could just duplicate and change the sizes as needed.
Works with my theme beautifully and is not obtrusive. Well designed for mobile viewing too.

puppysta

Super app!!!! very easy to use with alot of options, and its free that's just an amzing!
thank you!

LMdb store

This size chart is easy to customize and the technical team stayed with me till I got it working. It's too useful to be free.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16