AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Mitch Bogen

Simple to use and fit to my store theme. Asked them for customization of popup size and Kevin did instantly for me. Many many thanks.

AlansiHouse

Found this app when browsing on Shopify store, tried installing and surprised with Smart Selector. I can choose any position to insert size chart lively on my product page, wow. (Actually haven't seen any app like this before). Hope to see my happy customers return after this.

Pumpkin Pie Kids

Exactly what I was looking for!! Lots of options, including automating which products the size chart is added to. I needed a bit of help and chat was very quick in responding and helping me. Highly recommend.

FRESH COOLS

I've looked at all the apps that are existing in Shopify app store but all of them suck!
This app is the best that I found and it's actually really good and I like the look of it. Plus the customer service is the best customer service that I've talked to; very nice, helpfull and fast!!! eventhough the app is free I don't know how this is!
5 staaar!

CienTee

So far i have no complaints about this app! It is user-friendly, customizable and actually looks good! Thank you so much!! ♥♥

Ring Faction

Good app. Can't believe its free. helped me a lot with my store. Its lets my customers get a god idea of fits

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next