AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

MAJESTY NATION LLC

Drake is very nice and help us a lot. They offer very good customer support. Template is so easy to customize.

KoolBloo

I used this app to add size charts to products on my web-store and it worked perfectly fine. It helps me add customized charts to individual products which is fantastic. There is an option to choose the placement of the size chart which is a plus. Great App. Very happy using it for my store.

Rathi Silks

The app works great. Easy to setup. And amazing customer support troubleshooting my issues. Amazing consider they offer this app free of cost.

DMG SCY

Brilliant app, simple to use and automates all my size charts for a variety of different brands we stock which is extremely useful for us as we the brands we stock have such variation if their sizes. We had one small issue when updating our theme resulting in the charts not showing, however the customer service team was very helpful and resolved this for us quickly.

Tailgolf

Es una aplicación fácil y cómoda de usar. Se puede personalizar donde quieres que vaya la talla y otras opciones y es gratuita. Muchas gracias

Mayavelo

I am getting "vendors~main~30c699b6ff2870c1db49.chuck.js?6a1fb1bd7d6029acf1ab:165 Uncaught FirebaseError: Installations: Missing App configuration value: "appId" (installations/missing-app-config-values)." error on application page.

Size chart doesnt work

Caribeheart

Good App.
I just installed a product tab app and it doesn't integrate so I had to uninstall this one. Super bummed i have to pay for another app

East98Clothing

Just started my e-commerce business and needed a size chart for my products avada is really the best not only does it have a lot of customizable material but it’s free! Appreciate it you guys!

resweatusa

This app is a must have. One of my favorites. Makes the website look a lot more professional. My favorite feature is being able to add my own custom image to the size chart. 100% recommended.

September 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so delighted to help your store look more pro and enhance customers' experience.

Wish your business will shine and thrive!

Best regards,
Rainy from AVADA

SANDALA

Great APP. Easy to set up and use.
In my store was not able to show the inline option (either desktop or mobile), but the floating tab looks great. Thanks.