AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

VEREL

He usado esta aplicación para los talles y es muy buena, fácil de instalar y he tenido muy buen apoyo! Muy recomendable.

The LocaliTee

I like the fact that you can easily add size charts and you don't need to do any sort of changes in the code like is required if you have different types of products.

BUT, it has drastically increased the loading time of my site, specially product pages and collection pages. I wish there was a workaround for that.

Infinity Boox

Perfect and easy to use
Plus is free so all is perfect
Anyone can use it
totally recomended
will use it again

Bazinga

Great app, solved all my problem with a simple click of a button. My life would be way easier if i would know about this app earlier.

DadShirts

Makes my life easier! I don't need to manually go through each product, this app adds it automatically to all products !

Tail Society

This is a great app. We had some troubles trying to figure out how to get shown but the customer service was exceptional. Thank you so much!

Print Trends USA

This app is so much easy to use, and easy to manage the size chart of each campaign product. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Gothlolibeauty

I used this app and it help me a lot and yes i like it and it is free but very nice,thank you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong Soul

We have been using this app for quite some time now. It is easy to install and edit. It is very customizable and the best part it is free. 5 Star from our side.

DozenTees_Online

Great App, makes it easy to add sizes to different products. I am using it to add size chart by collection and it works great.