AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

flexxiyoga

I don't usually write a review, but after using this app it saved me from wasting time and it was very user friendly. I would've given a 5-star rating, but I believe that there are some other features that should be added to improve the experience for the user.

SeaDaisy

I used this for one size chart and it was relatively easy to follow and navigate. Fingers crossed it helps our customers!

Chanceuxx

I Just try this for my shop, hope it could help. However, it is user friendly and just input the correct data, the template looks good.

Extraordinary Trends

I just start using this app. I don't have a chart publish yet, i will test it out if it works i will leave another review.

Üglylity

easy to use

DXCHARM

how do i change/add size charts for different products (ex. shoes, tops, jackets, Asian, pants etc...)

June 1, 2020

Thank you for leaving the question. Our size chart app is freely customizable so that you can add and edit unlimited size chart for different products.

Currently, we support 11 templates for adult and kids sizes. If you cannot find the size guide you want, just create yours. Here is our detail guide for customizing size chart: https://avadahelp.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/47001137674-how-to-customize-size-chart-on-shopify-

Our Barehands

Great app and highly recommend! Simple to use with clean/professional look that fits most stores. Love that it's free!

Unique Style

Great and free APP very simple to use
Great and free APP very simple to use .....I like it, good job people.

AUROBELLE IBIZA

I LOVE ALL THE FREE APPS FROM AVADA USING NOW THE SIZE CHART AND THE FREE SHIPPING BANNER. VERY GOOD ALL

X-FactorAccessories

Simply Awesome, don't bother with another, easy to set up and install, just a few clicks and your good to go!