AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Pituka Wear

Fácil de Usar e com muitas opções de configuração. Mesmo o que procurava para a minha loja, permite criar vários guias de tamanhos.

Depormania

Excelente funcionalidad y adaptación del producto. Es exactamente lo que buscaba para nuestra tienda.

Atlas Discount

Very useful app for online sales! I believe that in the future it will be useful in sales and the availability of information on the correct size for customers.

Never Enough by Iris Simms

So far everything looks GREAT! Thank you AVADA!!!
We have been searching for such a product and glad we found you!

Old Skills

Great app. Easy to set, FREE, and easy to use. The perfect solution to improve customer experience and to reduce customer dissatisfaction.

adoretropical

Amazing app to create size charts. Easy to use. Just great! I totally recommend it, it made my life easier!

Briosa.se

works fine! never had to contact support which i think is a good sign. It means everything is working. as it should :) Easy to install.

Zion Sport

Great App! I like the easy way to set up all the sizes. Thank you for all the work that you have done.

SEXYVARIOUS SEXY UNDERWEAR

I USED THIS UPP TO HELP ME I'TS ONE OF THE BEST APP IN SHOPIFY LOVE IT
I USED THIS UPP TO HELP ME I'TS ONE OF THE BEST APP IN SHOPIFY LOVE IT

Lo-Key Clothing

Great app - size chart is easy to set up and the customer service is excellent, thank you for your help :)