Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
21. august 2022

APP looks very good. Got some great support from Jasmine. Helped me with adding some features and customizing.

ONE PROJECT
Israel
29 minutter bruger appen
20. september 2022

very helpful staff, Hana was quick to response and gave the answers I needed fast as well highly recommend this app.

zarthebrand
Pakistan
28 minutter bruger appen
15. marts 2022

well it was easy to get the app going on my website and thanks to Esther for helping me out. Good Work

Hukum Kurti
Indien
28 minutter bruger appen
Redigeret 14. januar 2022

The customer support was amazingly quick and removing "powered by" was quick and easy to remove. Thank you Fennic for you help.

The Nubian Studio
27 minutter bruger appen
23. marts 2022

Simple and easy to use with many templates available. Support staff is excellent and swift in reply. Had Fennic to assist with the setup and he helped solve it within minutes. Great for small business as there is no monthly subscription and unlimited sizing charts.

Hat of Cain
Singapore
27 minutter bruger appen
Redigeret 25. marts 2022

Really useful app - Marcus was super quick to respond to any questions as well as providing support.

Ri-Dry Clothing
26 minutter bruger appen
25. august 2022

Only just started using the app but so far it is exceeding expectations! The support have been great so far and I am hopeful the app will be able to handle everything we require for a great price. Thank you!

Sexy Emporium
25 minutter bruger appen
22. marts 2023

Great app and amazing support, highly recommend it! I've had a few problems displaying it on my product page and they fixed it in 3 minutes.

redesignedbycarmaciu
Rumænien
24 minutter bruger appen
20. maj 2020

it helped me a lot because the store built from A-Z is done by me and don't have anyone to help me so there are a lot of job that needs to be done

wakalat
Jordan
23 minutter bruger appen
20. februar 2022

Was looking for a way to create multiple size charts effectively, found this perfect app. Special thanks to Marcus for helping me remove the branding!

Country Barn Boutique