Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. maj 2024

Mia, thanks, you resolve my problem easly and fast

RanjStore
Indien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
4. marts 2024

Great customer service, I'd had a small technical problem and Sunny and Tony were able to resolve it immediately. Big thank you for your help!

Charlie Stone
Singapore
4 måneder bruger appen
8. maj 2024

Support has always been great with this app, Audrey and Toby were quick to resolve my issue

Stitch Up Apparel
Australien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
4. marts 2024

Exceptional customer support experience! Esther handled my query with professionalism and care, while Tony, the technician, resolved my issue swiftly and effectively. Their expertise and dedication are truly commendable. Highly recommended!

Aerothotic: Original Orthotic Comfort Sandals
3. april 2024

I was looking for a size chart app and i found Avada. Seems it is perfect for the images that i have, you can insert the size chart where you want and the inside work of the app is very easy to use. Also you have directly contact with support that they answear to any question and they give the perfect information to use the app. Esther was very nice and very entusiastic explainig. thanks!

Los Pimas
Peru
2 dage bruger appen
3. marts 2024

Esther was great and helped me easily and quickly.

Loungers Clothing Ltd
Storbritannien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
9. maj 2024

Awesome app and the support team is very helpful.

Apparel Asylum
12. marts 2024

Great app and Esther in support team was super responsive in getting an issue fixed for us.

Staging ArdMoor
Storbritannien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
3. marts 2024

And again it was Liz from Avada who helped us, this time with the size chart.

Chique Design
Holland (Nederlandene)
2 måneder bruger appen
1. februar 2024

Audrey and Toby provided great support for their app. Avada provided some of the most responsive and helpful support to help us quickly solve our questions.

Fear of God