AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

flexxiyoga

I don't usually write a review, but after using this app it saved me from wasting time and it was very user friendly. I would've given a 5-star rating, but I believe that there are some other features that should be added to improve the experience for the user.

Extraordinary Trends

I just start using this app. I don't have a chart publish yet, i will test it out if it works i will leave another review.

FoxCreekMove

The app is good. I had a couple issues as it didn't work with our theme right away, but customer support was great! It is now working correctly and is just what we were looking for.

Armin Lowe Jewellers

Set up quick, and it works - easy to install, custom options work well and adds to the overall consumer experience

koality style

I use the app to display different size charts for my products. I really love, how you can manage the different campaigns and choose, where the size chart should be displayed. That's a really great feature!

Gookapri

Application gratuite, simple et efficace. Pour allez plus loin dans le design il suffit de coder un petit peu en html et plus.

Amigo Bundle & Bliss

Simple and easy to use. No coding and special keys to handle the size chart. Bravo! Will definately recommend this app

2 Next