AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Relevé Dancewear

This app is very helpful for our customers who are looking at clothing and shoes on our website. Without Avada, we constantly have customers inquiring about how our products will fit them. We have limited staff and do not have the time to respond to every customer inquiry so with Avada, they can find this information for themselves.

Floatley

Free of charge, easy to use, super friendly CS! Special shout out to Esther for her great and quick help :)

Amour

Love this app. Roger was fantastic... He did the job in seconds..... Great customer service,... Will definately recommend this app....love love

Roihan Trading

I used this app for sizing chart, very user-friendly. Had an issue with the display on desktop but Esther was very helpful with my problem. She also helped me to remove "powered by". Recommended app! and really friendly staff.

Dermawear

Thank you Fennic for fulfilling my requirement of giving me a perfect size chart icon and removing 'Powered by Avada' from size chart. Hopefully now my customers will not complain about not seeing the size chart.

Mylo Swim

Avada is great for adding a size chart for your website and Fennic was a great help in helping set it up

Back A Yard Vibes Clothing

This app is excellent for getting the customers attention regarding their clothing size. The floating icon is a great idea. It saves scrolling to the bottom of the product description before the size chart appears. Fabulous for the customer experience.

Lace The Game

Easy to install and fairly easy to set up. I contacted customer service on a weekend with a question and Jasmine responded quickly. Despite being on their holiday their developer Marcus addressed my issue within minutes. I would definitely recommend the AVADA size chart!

Sport Essentials

Great feature if selling clothing of any kind. Very easy to amend and apply to different products. Excellent support, Jasmine was very quick and helpful when I had any questions! Thanks a mil!

Fizzdiy

A very good app with complete functions, it saved me a lot of time to manage my store, the technicians patiently answered my questions and gave me a lot of help.