AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

thesiemprebella

Huge great customer service. This goes to Fennic, was quick and helpful. Great app! Thank you so much for your assistance and the app.

Unity Clothing

Nice and easy to install. It has more options to customize than I thought before. And the Support is fast and very good. As an Example of the good support, the supporter Rodger fixed an Issue that caused invisability of my size chart in seconds. Very happy. Recommend it!!!

AdventureLifeDecals

Customer service was very helpful in getting this set up correctly. I chatted with Roger and he was able to fix the issue I was having within a few minutes.

Mod Ecru

Really good app. Its simple to use and the customer service is on point! Only suggestion I would have is to work on the backend UI and make a little more user friendly. Copy pasting, etc. needs to be easier on the app. Special shoutout to Roger from Customer Service who did exeptional.

offe market

I have a store that carries many different brands and products so we have to have a lot of different size charts. AVADA is perfect for this and makes it super easy and efficient. They have also gone out of their way to help me customize our size charts. They're so friendly AND fast! Highly recommend!

Bombay Pop

Love it. Easy to use and set up. I was able to easily customize the look and feel. Marcus was a great help also :)

Rather Awesome

I am using this app for sizing charts for my online business and Marcus was really awesome and quick to helping me out in a timely manner on multiple occassions! I highly recommend if you are looking for help with your shop! great CS

Shawn Andrea

I use this app to display the clothing size chart on each product page. It's easy for customers to use. Fennic in customer service was great at helping me properly display the size chart on my website.

VIVALAALPHA

Needed some detailed customization information and Marcus assisted me above and beyond. This app is the only app that has worked will with my current theme thanks!

monamourcraft

Great APP! Thank you so much! Support team super helpful!! Thank you Drake! Will recommend to my friends!!!!