AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Azerbo Store

Very good app, it helped me a lot with the size table of the products
Great chat service, very attentive and Rainy.

cafecream

Thanks to Roger for the quick help. Nice App! I am very satistfied with this plugin! ...............

Fairdeal Shoes

I liked the fact that the support team was prompt and was also able to cater to special requests. Loved the app!

DOACEWear Heated appareal

The customer service Esther helped me solve the problem very well, and I am very satisfied with this plugin!

Havanna Shoes

Great customer service! I had some customization that needed to be done and Marcus helped me within a few minutes. Thanks a lot!

Zoda

Simple and easy to use. Special thanks to Drake from their support team for helping me set up my chart !

LuElla Boutique

This app is what I was looking for. We had a small problem with one of the settings, but Esther in Tech Support was very responsive and helpful to get this resolved.

Flay Jewels

Marcus is the best chat-support guy i ever worked with in my whole life, it was really good and the app is really good it shows the size so good

niblik madrid

Their tech is extremely useful and the implementation is seamless! Also, customer support is available mon-sun so they are always there to help! Thanks Shout out to Fennic !!

Loud Design Store

Support is amazing. I almost gave up on using the app but the support guys gave their best in order for me to make it working. Thank you!