AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Pups N' Beds™ l AU

Location Australia

Best app for size guidance. Easy to use and fully supportive. And their customer support is also amazing.

Ola Dubois

Once you get it looking how you want, this app looks and works great. It's not super intuitive, and feels a bit glitchy, but the customer service from Marcus is bang on. You will get there one way or another.

SassynTall

The support from Marcus made it sooo easy to use and sorted it all out for me so I could get on with my work.

Just Homme

I use the free size chart app. It's a little cumbersome and clunky but does a basic job and the support has been really good. If there were better templates it would improve things but it's free, so it's perfectly adequate.

Evam Joies

Es una aplicación gratuita que te permite poner varias tablas y el servicio por chat, en concreto Esther, fué super rápida en contestar.

Booley

Had some hiccups with the functioning of the app with ad blockers, but the support staff are very helpful and quick (although there are obviously delays due to differences in time zones). Overall the app does a good job at displaying the sizing charts, it's just a little fiddly to get the hang of in the beginning.

Cápsula Shop

aplicativo muito bom e gartuito, ajudou muito na conversão, as tabelas não tem um visual muito bonito, e é um pouco dificil de configurar, mas vale a pena

September 13, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

SP A C E

Support was very helpful to get our sizing charts to look as we needed on both mobile and desktop. Like that you can have different charts for each type of product.

June 24, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users 🚀

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

Best regards,
Daisy

Marée Haute

Im using the Avada size chart. I would rate the app a 3 star but because the Avada customer care team is so great (available, responsive helpful) Im rating it a 4. It was easy to set up but it wasn't intuitive to edit and it doesn't look great. Somehow it looks weird on desktop (vs mobile)...

May 19, 2021

Hello,
I am Daisy from AVADA Team. Thank you so much for your feedback on our app!

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the size guide look best on PC and mobile. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

Deuce Online

Using this app made it so much easier to compile and upload my size chart to my website. I now have a more professional looking size chart page.

May 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review about our Size Chart app. We are so happy to hear that. I shoot you an email so that we can discuss more on how to optimize your size guide on your website. Kindly check your inbox.

Regards,