AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

by AVADA

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Shape Fix

THE BEST APP! great customer service and highly recommended! They helped me so much throughout setting up process.

MARSAY

This app surely does the job. Support is great. I highly recommend it. I tried several size apps but certainly this is the best!

SAVE │ THE │ DATE

I used this app and had a problem with the mobile resolution. I reached out to the support team and Marcus fixed my problem within minutes. Great experience

THE COSY PARADE

This app is AMAZING!!! The size chart is beautiful and it's super customizable especially because you can edit HTML so I managed to make it look exactly how I wanted. THANK YOU!

Scootcoat

Very efficient! The personal is nice too! I had a technical problem, and i just wrote them, and they solve it for me in one second! Love it so much!

Generationjoyapparel

Marcus was great help to me with my small issue I ran into! So far App works great for what I need it to do and has great responsive service as well.

Guygearlab

This review is a shout-out to the outstanding Avada support team. As a new customer to the size chart tool, I found myself stuck and submit a help ticket which was responded to quickly and thoroughly. The support team got me back on track. I am so impressed with the support that I am now looking at implementing their email marketing platform. Yes, I would recommend Avada to a friend.

CREATIV365

This app was perfect for my need. I had a few issues setting it up and the customer service was seamless. Easy to communicate with and resolved all the issues really fast.

The Suitcase

easy to use and the best part its free. would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a size chart on their ecommerce website

B.YELLOWTAIL

We used this app to add a size chart to our website, which was especially important since we were adding Plus Sizes to our product offering. The AVADA Customer Service team was SOOOO helpful! They responded to my inquiry extremely quickly, and continued to help until we were 100% satisfied with the app integration. We really believe this app will make for a better customer experience when shopping on our website, and I know that I am continue to reach out to the AVADA team for quick and thorough support. 5/5 would recommend to a friend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26