AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

MiCiShiBi

After some emails with the support team, they've helped me to setup the app in the correct frame of the page/website.

The app is very useful and does the job easily even from a customer's eye.

Thank you for your help and also for keep it free.

altesa.ro

I am very satisfied with the AVADA Size Chart app. Beautiful design, intuitive and very easy to custom. Highly recommended!

August 9, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for leaving a super nice review of our app!
Your feedback is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and improve our app further.

Should you need any assistant, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Best regards,
Daisy from AVADA Support Team.

Top Artes Marciales

All Avada Apps I have test or use ar just superb, and mostly free.
That´s awesome when you are starting! good job! Thanks!

CultureBitcoin : Accessoires Bitcoin

j'essaye de me familiariser avec l'application, pour l'instant ça à l'air pas mal, à voir pourla suite

Gumbeaux

I used this app to create a size chart for a custom item im selling. it was seriously easy and amazingly free!

Jenut-B

This is a great app which helps me a lot for customizing my store! Can't imagine that it was FREE! The Avada team have provided excellent customer services! They have quick response when I have enquiries and problems! So much thanks to them!

Jaimeandjaimie

Avada Size works great, have many customization options, can display various information besides size topics. Their Team Support also at excellent level.

Tealmint

Really straight foward and easy to use app. It takes you step by step in the set up and it also gives you templates and the best part is free. Love it!

Axis Tango

I appreciate having different sizing charts for different products. This gives my customers relevant information that assists them in making purchasing decisions. I needed help with the app's installation for my theme and the dev team was quick to assist. The app is working well.

Mahoganyfair

This app is so easy to setup, I had been looking to manually create a size chart, however as I now have this app installed, I will wait and see the results, I am going to set this up for all products and as suggested by Daisy customer some of the aspects to suit my needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11