AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

Happy Style Co

The app is working perfectly fine on our store. When we encounter some hurdles with the app, the support team is always there to help and fix it especially Esther. Thank you.

Nord

Location Germany

Awesome support! Marcus really helped me with the installation of my widget. He took a lot of time and was very competent.

Tkpuzzles

Location China

This app is awesome for me. Easy and flexible to use for my brand. The size chart is flexible for editing. The support team is very professional too. The customer service Hana is very helpful when I asked for assistance for the app use. I recommend it.

xUNCOMMONx

I Used the app for my brands website and received helped with the removal of branding for free question.

Madison Riley

Prakash did a great job! He quickly helped me add my size chart to my new shopify theme. Very easy to work with.

TrickO

Location Romania

Thank you! It has truly help me to create better-looking ( and faster:D ) size chart pages for my store. Also a very good support. My interlocutor, Jasmine, has very quickly respond to my problem.

Peter Wu

Location France

Good product! And perfect customer service with Cadace!
This AVANDA size chart app help me to improve product page

portobellosgr

Location Greece

Great support, patient and kind! Had several questions regarding editing the size charts. would definitely recommend

customfurdogs

Everything is wonderful, and this app helps me provide better customer service through the website. Tony does an incredible job at resolving my issue.

At One Sports Recovery

A great app for getting custom size guides up and running in minutes. No html or CSS experience required as there is several templates and preset options to work with. Jasmine and Roger at AVADA are both friendly and efficient in helping resolve any technical issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67