AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

NOBELZ

Asked for help with one of the size charts, which didn't quite work with the layout I had for our shopify store. They came back and came up with a solution so that now the size charts works across my entire shopify store!

Lala Kids

The app is exactly what I was looking for. Its a little difficult to get it to show on your website but the customer service team are very helpful and dealt with my query so quick! I love that I can have multiple size charts for each of my brands and it looks great on the website 5*

fashionbests

I love this app because it makes things much easier for me, it gives my customers the opportunity to be able to get the proper measurement for their garment purchase through my store, a great app. Thanks!

Super Cool Gifts

Very flexible app to build size charts. Very user friendly. HTML editor could have been little better.

LIFE IN MOTION

Our store under development experienced issue with the inline chart guide not able to be displayed on the product page though configured with the right setting. We got in touch with the support team and Roger has been a gem. With collaborator access granted, the support was made easier. Roger managed to look into the issue that we reported and he has helped in resolving the issue within 2 days. Thank you so much :)

Metta

Great app and great customer service if you need any assistance! I created my own size charts and uploaded photos but they also have charts you can fill in

Zdravé tričko.cz

The best support I've ever experienced. I appreciate the speed and willingness of the staff. I definitely recommend it. Georg from www.zdravetricko.cz

Own Your Vintage

This was a great solution for adding a size chart to our products. It's easy to use and the support staff was responsive and efficient.

richandwandasworld

I have just started setting up the app. So far so good. I am just starting to apply it to my products. I am very busy, so this might take awhile. It has not been long enough to see if it will work with the customers. I also have some additional questions about modifying the charts.

HODOH CLOTHING UNLIMITED

Great app. I used to app for size measurements 4 hodohclothingunlimited.com Just suggestions please add men suits & women dresses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21