AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Free

GAERNE CYCLING USA

Great assistance. The app is easy to use. Great support from "Esther" who answered my tech questions immediately.

Rita's Unique Boutique

I use this app for size charts and I couldn't figure it out !!! Customer service was fast and helped me right away !!! I LOVE this app & the service to go along with it !!! THANK U GUYS !!! 5*****'S ALL THE WAY !!!

Zaza

Esther helped me add a size chart to my store, she made the process easy and simple. The add is very easy to use and the staff is very helpful.

Al Gheed Closet Store

Very helpful, great and friendly support. This app very easy than other apps, I recommend it and 100%

Essentiels Co

Très bon service et surtout, rapide! Point négatif : seulement une langue de possible pour le guide.

thesiemprebella

Huge great customer service. This goes to Fennic, was quick and helpful. Great app! Thank you so much for your assistance and the app.

Unity Clothing

Nice and easy to install. It has more options to customize than I thought before. And the Support is fast and very good. As an Example of the good support, the supporter Rodger fixed an Issue that caused invisability of my size chart in seconds. Very happy. Recommend it!!!

AdventureLifeDecals

Customer service was very helpful in getting this set up correctly. I chatted with Roger and he was able to fix the issue I was having within a few minutes.

Mod Ecru

Really good app. Its simple to use and the customer service is on point! Only suggestion I would have is to work on the backend UI and make a little more user friendly. Copy pasting, etc. needs to be easier on the app. Special shoutout to Roger from Customer Service who did exeptional.

offe market

I have a store that carries many different brands and products so we have to have a lot of different size charts. AVADA is perfect for this and makes it super easy and efficient. They have also gone out of their way to help me customize our size charts. They're so friendly AND fast! Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39