AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide

Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Increase customer conversion and boost sales

BY ANY MEANS

Location Australia

Juliana went above and beyond to help fix my problem in a very efficient and friendly way, thank you!

Export Online Store

Location Pakistan

Your support is really great 24/7 available to help specially hana helped me allot regarding size charts and campaign she's really doing a great job! thanks allot!

LittleBabyStepz.com

Time spent using app 40 minutes

Very quick and helpful, got my sizing chart up almost immediately. Was definitely surprised at the speed and effectiveness. Abby was helpful and super friendly!! I really enjoyed working with her!

Nordlexx

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect, Juliana solve all of my problems. She was patient and helpful. Thanks to her. The app itself is great.

ORGANSK®

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Just started using this app, and set-up and support incl. Esther were all great. Takes 1 minute to setup, and chat support is right there for help.

Investmen-T's

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Abbey was great in helping us solve the issue and use this wonderful add-on to our site. Abby was very friendly and knowledgable about the app and the issues. App is also very helpful to our customers that we serve.

Happy Boi Pet Accessories

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great size chart layout and I had a small issue that customer service rep Esther fixed for me in just a few minutes!

Earthy Surf

Time spent using app 43 minutes

Super easy to set up and looks nice on my site. Esther was very quick to respond when I needed help with the positioning of the chart. Thank you again!

Anime Annexed

Time spent using app About 5 hours

The rep was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. She provided me with the assistance that I need and now I am up and running. Thank you!

Mental Swagger

Time spent using app About 22 hours

App is great...the support team is even better! Had questions, reached out, and in minutes had the help and guidance from Abby. Got me the answers I needed in no time at all. Was awesome. App is pretty suite and easy to use once you get the process down.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80