AVADA Size Chart FREE!

AVADA Size Chart FREE!

by AVADA Commerce

Reduce returning rate with Size chart / Size guides

Canada Goose Russia

Служба поддержки просто великолепна. Очень быстро и качественно помогают решить любой вопрос, начиная от настройки персональной таблицы размеров, заканчивая дополнительным функционалом приложения. Рекомендую, однозначно 5 звёзд.

dog&boy

Super easy to use once I figured out the formatting.
Then I could just duplicate and change the sizes as needed.
Works with my theme beautifully and is not obtrusive. Well designed for mobile viewing too.

puppysta

Super app!!!! very easy to use with alot of options, and its free that's just an amzing!
thank you!

LMdb store

This size chart is easy to customize and the technical team stayed with me till I got it working. It's too useful to be free.

KCL.Store

very nice like it ! tres facile pour les boutique merci beaucoup je recommande à tous !! j'adore vraiment

Unbrandead

The App is straight forward to use, making it easy to add size charts and their help center is on the ball with any queries that I have or fixes.

Moderna Meninas

OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK!

SendIt HQ

Easy to use but was lacking a feature to exclude certain pages or collections. Contacted support and they added the functionally in 2 days! I am impressed.

The Gym Cartel

Recently installed this app onto our site and had a few queries to create an easy journey for customers to access the sizing chart. Excellent service provided - would highly recommend

HILO DESIGN