Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de febrero de 2024

Avada has helped me a lot on my queries and have guided me various times. Especially Hana thanks a lot. More than just satisfied from AVADA

VOXAL
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
2 de enero de 2024

I have updated my store many times and had little problems with this app, This app is fantastic TODAY I had a difficulty where the app would not install correctly. contacted the support team. within minutes I got a response from "Hana", SPOT ON, I wish there were more support teams like this. Thank You Very Much Hana and A Happy Blessed New Year.
Lennux

Samuel & Williams
8 días usando la aplicación
29 de noviembre de 2023

The app works great! I had an issue when setting it up and Lydia was able to resolve it quickly. She offered great customer support and my upsell popup is working as expected now. I would recommend this app to everyone!=

Gunner Woodworks
3 meses usando la aplicación
5 de diciembre de 2023

Great support was provided by Abby! Recommend these guys every day! 5 star support. But the app doesn't provide the tools I needed.

MNZL
21 días usando la aplicación
14 de enero de 2024

We highly recommend this app! If you need to increase AOV, this is an amazing option. Super flexible and works great. Plus their support is outstanding. Thank you Prakash, for helping us get set up!

J-Mo's Sweets & More
19 días usando la aplicación
1 de febrero de 2024

I was VERY impressed with not only the app, but the amazingly fast customer support from Sunny and William. There was a technical feature that was missing that I suggested, and they added it right away. I've never seen a company be that response!

Frenchies vs Everybody
6 días usando la aplicación
3 de enero de 2024

I would definitely recommend this app. Abby is a great help and she helped me resolve my problems and was extremely patient with me.

Hapicura
Malasia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
6 de diciembre de 2023

Emily provided a nice customer support experience with her friendly demeanor and quick thinking, which made the interaction both efficient and enjoyable.

AutoMagasinet
Suecia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
3 de noviembre de 2023

This app is amazing, the pop ups are clean, and beautiful. If i had any problems. I contacted their customer support directly from the amazing live chat feature, Esther and Tony solved my problem in a matter of minutes! Thank you Avada!

Trusted Aroma
Estonia
2 meses usando la aplicación
15 de diciembre de 2023

Great app it works really well and the support team are great. I spoke with Lydia, thanks so much for your help :)

Bits 4 Pets