Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
16 de noviembre de 2023

The app has a lot of potential.I would still recommend this app to anyone who is looking for. The developers are clearly committed to making this app the best it can be, and I am confident that they will continue to improve it over time.
The developers are putting a lot of effort into it and constantly being updated and improved. Also, the developers are very responsive to user feedback.

Luxitt
Reino Unido
2 de enero de 2024

Simple app experience with great 24/7 support. Hana was especially helpful in guiding me through the set up process.

Salish Sea Yarn Co.
Estados Unidos
41 minutos usando la aplicación
21 de enero de 2024

EXCELLENT SUPPOSRT FROM LIZ, quick and easy to use app and support is great!

HOUSE D'LUXE
Sudáfrica
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
21 de noviembre de 2023

Lydia has provided exceptional customer support by patiently explaining each step and personally assisting me in troubleshooting. As I was unfamiliar with the functionality, she went above and beyond to ensure my understanding and satisfaction. Her dedication and helpfulness have made my experience highly satisfactory.

AllurePassion
Canadá
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
22 de diciembre de 2023

Bonne application , je remercie Emily et Gideon !

Ma boutique
Francia
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
11 de agosto de 2023

Lydia helped me a lot with some steps to set-up in this free app. Don't hesitate and ask your questions direct, they're there to help

NELS.
Países Bajos
5 de marzo de 2023

Super great customer service and easy setup! I love the minimal features, how easy it is and that I was assisted along the way

Glow With Purpose
Estados Unidos
7 meses usando la aplicación
25 de julio de 2023

Just started using the app. App was easy to use, even for a non-tech savvy person.
Esther was very helpful and solved all my issues in seconds...

Kideeland
Malasia
11 de noviembre de 2023

Perfecta para tuneles de ventas y la atención al cliente de Hana muy buena!

DECAT
España
29 minutos usando la aplicación
15 de julio de 2023

Working well so far and brilliant, fast customer service!! Let's see if our customers feel the same!

Root of the Gods