Avada Upsell Cross Sell Bundle

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 25, 2023

they have the best support team available and the app is responsive and its freeeeee.....i love it so much

SaaExpress
January 25, 2023

Brilliant support. Hana is a legend.
The app is really easy to use and very slick. An excellent addition to my site.

mediaTITANS
Edited January 24, 2023

Awesome app. Quick customer service when I needed help. I am glad to have found this shopify app it’s amazing to be able to offer my customers this upsell opportunity. Liz was amazing

Clayton Florist: The Florist At Plantation
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
January 24, 2023

Juliana was very helpful in solving the issue I had with changing to pop up to a different menu. App is very easy to use and I plan to add more offers as my business grows.

Victoria Royale Boutique
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
January 24, 2023

Muy buena app, funciona correctamente y su atención al usuario en increíblemente rápida. Gracias a Hallyfe por atenderme.

ElRichi
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 23, 2023

I spoke with Prakash and she was very professional and helpful and helped me with all the requests I had. Thanks again Prakash!

jewtches
Israel
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 23, 2023

Emily was very helpful when i needed help. She was very fast and polite. Would recommend 10/10. Cheers

Nocessity
Sweden
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 22, 2023

Wonderful app, awesome support from Jasmine, easy to install and manage yourself and also has great support if you need it, I hope post sell offer is launched like up sell and cross sell!

Aesthetic Jewelry Store
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 20, 2023

They provide excellent service and a fantastic app. The full suite of apps they offer are must-haves.

Love From USA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2023

Super easy to navigate, and easy to set up. Customer support is great, specially Hallyfe he was very helpful and quick to respond. Thank you.

brightamos