Coupon Discount on Cart

Coupon Discount on Cart

by MS Web Designer

Show coupons on cart page or drawer | Boost conversions & AOV

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

This is amazing app. Helps to increase conversions and upsell. I am trying free version and still it can do lot of things.

Boards on the Wall

The app is intuitive to use. I had some problems with the discount code, but Tamal helped me fix them in no time.

Mondokoro

The app works great in my cart and checkout. The author was prompt to help me adjust the discount box to fit the design of my theme.

Relish

Perfect service, friendly and helpful. for great app! Would highly recommend this app to anyone running an e-commerce store.

enSkate

The service is very good, the customer service will quickly solve your needs, and it is very convenient to use

ScarvesByEllen

I have been looking for an app that presents the available discounts right when the customer WANTS them, not when Shopify thinks it is easiest for their coders. This app does that - it creates a link to a popup with all the relevant discounts listed and it does it in all the various carts - cart drawer, express cart/quick cart, whatever. The support is rapid and very helpful also.

Nutrilitius

I am using this app to highlight my coupons to my customers and it's totally worth it. Really appreciate the prompt help from support team always. They are really quick and make it easier to use the app.

rabitat.com

Very Good app and outstanding support! Easy to use and just what I was looking for. Highly recommend it!

Bazzus

I check for many same app, but this app have awesome and very fast support and do the job as I want!!

Papagai®

Excellent app and outstanding support! Easy to use and just what I was looking for. Highly recommend it!

June 30, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have also improved the coupon loading time on the cart page.

Previous 1 3