Ordersify: POS Draft Orders

Ordersify: POS Draft Orders

by Ordersify

Search and save draft orders instantly for your POS devices

Sugga Street Fashion

Hight recommend! It is right app we want to build our Shopify system with POS on all locations. The support team helps us to customize and guide us step-by-step.

elasado

Es una excelente aplicación la recomendable y es fácil de utilizar para cualquier tipo de negocio de

Get'm Productions LLC.

IDK how to use it. hope its worth the money. I work hard for mine, be a shame to waste it and TIME..................................

July 28, 2020

Did you try this article to know how to use our app? https://bit.ly/3hIntlI

If you have any questions and issues related to our app, feel free to ask us via support@ordersify.com or reply to our email in your inbox.

Rugs To Go

App is broken, support is not responding, 5 days trial are over. So, end of expectation from Ordersify.
Please don’t waste our time with broken apps that are not supported!
***
Update: support seems to have been out of town but came back willing to help. I appreciate that :-)

July 28, 2020

I'm so sorry about your inconvenience. We sent an email to request an collaboration account, but we don't receive any message from you. Please approve the request and we will help you to resolve it. Please please!!

ONE BOB XPRESS STORE.

Everything looks ok to me. Very good app, and easy to use. I found anything I was looking for easily. Good to the developer.

genie newborn

Good experience to create all of this.
I'm still on learning...sometimes will a bit confuse on processing, have to repeat Many times YouTube video then Follow the step keep tried again.
Wish that i success to get my 1st sales soon.

Rita Decora

otimo muito bom gostei bastanteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Downtown Bicycle Works

KnvkilaGcag
Ohh
OVs$vDava
V gen
ojskcb led kmc like $lkgVadVsgagcvkjvjgAkjVlakgc
kgaJADFCLKGadfckgH

Minnesota Historical Society

So far it's working great! Create Draft Orders from the CART in POS Classic or the POS Pro app. You can also pull down (search) existing Draft Orders to the POS.
Nice app. Nice price.

HOOKAH MOLASESS

iam enjoy in this
app Very cool and easy application and I advise everyone to use it and deal with it

Previous 1