AVASHIP: Order Tracking

AVASHIP: Order Tracking

by AVADA

AVASHIP: Order tracking, Free shipping bar, shipment tracking

Absolute North Clothing

I love this app, it's very easy to use and i didn't have to deal with any technical coding stuff. best thing.

enhats.com

I hope it does what I need. I'm stuck with the setup, but the app looks promising and there are plenty of options to customize the bar.

Xmas in Quarantine

AVADA offers a free, easy way to display my stores sales and discount. I love that the bar is customizable, even options for different holidays and seasons.

November 11, 2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.

We are so thankful to hear that you have a great experience with our app.

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please kindly check your email so that we can discuss more on how to make the best use of this app.

Best regards,
Daisy

mylil'closet

the app is useful, especially for starters. Although sometimes the campaign doesn't seem to work and has to be reloaded several times.

littlestream.ca

Still working on ironing out the kinks. Would love it if you could use discount codes along with this app.

Wild Cotton Fiber Arts

would rather not have the requirement of a dollar amount goal to qualify for free shipping, since I do not require a minimum amount for free shipping

leonnem

Amazing apps feeding all my needs, if you ever need any help or have any question don't hesitate: they are at end to resolve your problem very swiftly. !

Big Summer Blowout

Works fine, strange that you have to leave a review of atleast 100 characters. So i guess this wil do fine now.

OMIANA Naturally Beautiful

I used this app for a sales motivator bar and really like the simplicity of setting it up and the effectiveness once it's running.

Ciel Rose

i used this app for shipping bar its great app every should try this app. its easy to use and publish to your store.try itwd

Previous 1