AVASHIP: Order Tracking

AVASHIP: Order Tracking

by AVADA

AVASHIP: Order tracking, Free shipping bar, shipment tracking

The Simple Merchant

I love using this app. It gives you a free shipping bar on top and it sets a goal. The bar automatically subtracts from the goal. There's a lot of customization options and you can even target by region which is my favorite part.

HenleysHomeCare

Excellent app really simple to use and easy to setup, I would highly recommend it. You can use for a multitude of things not just shipping.

Lifestyle Travel Trading

I really like this app. There were a few issues with the set up but the support is helpful and responsive

100functions

Customer service is amazing. Helpful, fast and understandable replies. The app is also really easy to use and simple to install for my website.

August 10, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences!

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉
Daisy

effieshop

An excellent program and worth downloading, a useful program. I really thank the service providers, an excellent company, and an excellent application

SE7ViBEZ

this app works very nice . customer support is right on time in need of help. i have no issues with the app so far so good . i will continue to use this app

ZAIONMART

Great customer support...!
Fantastic app for everyone...!
I love this app and i recommend everyone to install this app...!!!

IlluminatedOrb

Really helpful customer service.Will be trying out this app on my website.Hope everything goes well:)

Great2have.com

This is an amazing app, can't believe it's free. I love the detailed setup with all the changes that you can make to suit your business and it looks professional.

Paw-Genix

Such a great app! Shocking that it is completely free. I was having difficulty finding an effective tracking app and AVASHIP has been a dream. The technical team quickly helped me any issues. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10