AVASHIP: Order Tracking

AVASHIP: Order tracking, Free shipping bar, shipment tracking

Price: Free

Fetishr

I love this app! I've been using it for a while and all I can say is that it's very easy to implement and customize to match any theme.

NTBAY

This is another really great app from AVADA. I love all of AVADA's apps, I love their features, I love their prices, I love their service. Yes, their service is superb!

Lemandstone

I installed the Avaship app but the text on the tracking page has shifted. I wrote to support and got a quick response. Within an hour, the problem was fixed. Thanks to the AVADA team for the quick work

KikiSexyCurvy

Support solved my problems quick. Even they stayed with me via email until problem solved. Thank you! It is free!

Bede Merchandise

-Just started using the app and looking forward to increased business and quality experience for my customers

The Simple Merchant

I love using this app. It gives you a free shipping bar on top and it sets a goal. The bar automatically subtracts from the goal. There's a lot of customization options and you can even target by region which is my favorite part.

HenleysHomeCare

Great product, does what it says on the tin and so much more. I love the customization and that you can play with fonts and even emoji's.

Lifestyle Travel Trading

I really like this app. There were a few issues with the set up but the support is helpful and responsive

100functions

Customer service is amazing. Helpful, fast and understandable replies. The app is also really easy to use and simple to install for my website.

August 10, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences!

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉
Daisy

effieshop

An excellent program and worth downloading, a useful program. I really thank the service providers, an excellent company, and an excellent application

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11