Rezensionen (994)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Juni 2024

Amazing people, always willing to help. I have placed multiple requests till date and they've turned each one around super quickly. They just don't say NO to anything. Amazing app, super cool must have features for an e-commerce store.

Special thanks to Judy for accommodating my request today and guiding me through on the setup, KUDOS TEAM!!!

Indihopshop
Indien
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
AvisPlus Product Options Team hat geantwortet 1. Juli 2024

Great day to you, Indihopshop!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with our app and support team. Judy and the entire team are always here to help. We appreciate your support and are glad to be a part of your e-commerce journey. Kudos to you too!

17. Juli 2024

I have been using Avis Options for over a year and it is great. I put add ons to my products and Avis makes it easy for anyone. Their support is great too. Emily helped me and she is very fast at responding. Thanks

Hunterworks1
11. April 2024

I've been using the Product Options Variant Option app for a few months now and I'm really happy with it. It's easy to use and it's helped me to create a lot of different product options for my customers.

One of the things I like most about the app is that it's very flexible. I can create as many different product options as I want, and I can customize the look and feel of each option. This has helped me to create a really unique shopping experience for my customers.

Another thing I like about the app is that it's very reliable. I've never had any problems with the app, and it's always worked perfectly. This is important to me because I don't want to have to worry about my product options not working properly.

Overall, I'm really happy with the Product Options Variant Option app. It's a great app that has helped me to improve my Shopify store. I would definitely recommend it to other Shopify store owners.

KNT JEWELRY - KNTOfficial.com
Vietnam
AvisPlus Product Options Team hat geantwortet 15. April 2024

Great day to you, KNT JEWELRY - KNTOfficial.com!

It's fantastic to hear that you've been enjoying our Product Options Variant Option app and that it's been such a valuable asset for your Shopify store! We're thrilled that it's been easy for you to use and has allowed you to create a wide range of product options for your customers.

Flexibility is indeed a key aspect of our app, and we're glad to hear that you've been able to customize the look and feel of each option to create a unique shopping experience. Providing a seamless and reliable service is paramount to us, so it's wonderful to hear that you've never encountered any problems with the app.

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! We're delighted to have been able to contribute to the improvement of your Shopify store. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks again for choosing our app!

31. Mai 2024

The "Add Charge" feature for additional variants doesn't always work. Depending on how the customer chooses to check out (via the cart, other payment methods, etc.) it will or will not work. It also randomly charges shipping on digital products. I've reached out to support and they say they can not control that. I've lost hundreds of dollars having to honor products that were never paid for but included on receipts. I'll have to find a different way to let clients add optional files.

Western Identity
12 monate mit der App
AvisPlus Product Options Team hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

Hi, Western Identity!

We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced with our app's functionality, particularly regarding the 'Add Charge' feature. Our team has reached out to you via email with potential solutions and is dedicated to working closely with you to address these issues effectively.

Rest assured, we're committed to ensuring a seamless experience for you and your customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we appreciate your understanding as we work to resolve these matters.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

18. April 2024

I have been able to set up product options for hundreds of products within minutes using product tags with this app and it works wonderfully. In addition, the support (especially Jayden and Judy) are super helpful and have been able to solve every problem so far. We have been using the app for about 2 years now and would use it again and again. Big compliments to the competent team, we are already looking forward to the future app updates and the functions that come with them.

G&M Geschosse und Mehr
Deutschland
AvisPlus Product Options Team hat geantwortet 23. April 2024

Great day to you, G&M Geschosse und Mehr

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been instrumental in setting up product options efficiently using product tags for hundreds of products. It's fantastic to know that it's been working wonderfully for you.

We're also delighted that Jayden and Judy have been super helpful in addressing any issues you've encountered. Providing top-notch support is a priority for us, and we're glad they could assist you effectively.

We truly appreciate your loyalty and compliments to our competent team. Rest assured, we're continuously working on improving our app and look forward to bringing you exciting updates and new features in the future. If you ever have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

21. Mai 2024

I've always had great customer service from the team and quick feedback. If I've ever had issues with implementing a feature, they are quick to respond and able to trouble shoot the issue with me. I thought the price point was high when I first installed the app, but as I use it I would say the price is very appropriate for the level of service and customizations. Luffa has been great, quick to resolve, and offers solutions that I hadn't thought of regarding design and layout.

Balloon Bar YQR
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
AvisPlus Product Options Team hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Great day to you, Balloon Bar YQR!

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our customer service team! It's great to know that we've been able to provide quick feedback and effective troubleshooting for any issues you've encountered.

We appreciate your feedback on the price point and are glad to hear that you find it appropriate for the level of service and customization we offer.

Luffa is indeed a valuable part of our team, and we're delighted to hear that they have provided helpful solutions for your design and layout. Thank you for your continued support and kind words!

15. April 2024

The option didn't work when the customer made a purchase, and I ended up contacting them to ask, which was quite embarrassing. However, the their support team was very helpful. They quickly responded when I reached out, and worked on fixing the issues right away, while staying connected for a while. Judy was attentive and their developer was quick. I've been using Avis options for a while and I plan to continue using it. It's a very useful and easy-to-use app. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an option app for their Shopify store.

Bordercollied Up
AvisPlus Product Options Team hat geantwortet 17. April 2024

Great day to you,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're sorry to hear about the initial issue you encountered, but we're glad that our support team, especially Judy and our developer, could swiftly address and resolve the problem for you. Providing prompt and attentive support is a priority for us, and we're pleased to hear that we could assist you effectively. We're grateful for your continued trust in our app, and we're delighted to know that you find it useful and easy to use.

If you ever need further assistance or have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Thank you for your recommendation, and we appreciate your support.

29. April 2024

great APP!! Saves effort, makes the store run smoother and products display awesome. Have been using it for my store for a while now. Support is amazing. Emily - a support representative - guided me through a problem I was having in quite a professional and quick manner. Great job guys!!

Wildlane Tea
Australien
11 monate mit der App
AvisPlus Product Options Team hat geantwortet 7. Mai 2024

Great day to you, Wildlane Tea!

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been such a valuable asset for your store, saving you effort and enhancing the display of your products. It's fantastic to know that you've been using it for a while and finding it helpful.

We're also delighted to hear that Emily provided you with amazing support and quickly resolved the issue you were facing. If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

21. Juni 2024

The customer service, support, and developers are rock stars! The app has a lot of features already that fit my need, but some customization, edits and requests, they were still able to do it. There are some limitations and they explained it well, and Emily and Luffa were able to give me solutions or alternatives to make it work.

They listen (or read), ask questions to understand the issue better, and it felt like I was really talking to a human that understand my business' needs. Keep it up!

Pasteleria Manila
Philippinen
27 tage mit der App
AvisPlus Product Options Team hat geantwortet 22. Juni 2024

Great day to you, Pasteleria Manila!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our app and that our customer service, support, and developers have exceeded your expectations. It's great that Emily and Luffa were able to address your customization needs and provide effective solutions.

We always strive to understand and support your business needs thoroughly. If you need any more assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

28. Mai 2024

great app, allows you to use good features without paying, but to add more of the same features you need to pay witch I feel is very fair and its a good price.

the service is very good the lady called emily and the Dev Jayden helped me out with a couple of problems and got everything sorted within an hour!

would recommend

Custom Keycaps UK
Vereinigtes Königreich
8 monate mit der App
AvisPlus Product Options Team hat geantwortet 29. Mai 2024

Great day to you, Custom Keycaps UK!

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to hear that you find our app's features useful and appreciate the fair pricing structure. It's fantastic that Emily and Jayden were able to resolve your issues so quickly. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!