Avis (941)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 mai 2024

I've always had great customer service from the team and quick feedback. If I've ever had issues with implementing a feature, they are quick to respond and able to trouble shoot the issue with me. I thought the price point was high when I first installed the app, but as I use it I would say the price is very appropriate for the level of service and customizations. Luffa has been great, quick to resolve, and offers solutions that I hadn't thought of regarding design and layout.

Balloon Bar YQR
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AvisPlus Product Options Team a répondu 27 mai 2024

Great day to you, Balloon Bar YQR!

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our customer service team! It's great to know that we've been able to provide quick feedback and effective troubleshooting for any issues you've encountered.

We appreciate your feedback on the price point and are glad to hear that you find it appropriate for the level of service and customization we offer.

Luffa is indeed a valuable part of our team, and we're delighted to hear that they have provided helpful solutions for your design and layout. Thank you for your continued support and kind words!

12 avril 2024

Excellent support via chat! Good attetion and very quickly!

Bloomflowerstudio
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AvisPlus Product Options Team a répondu 15 avril 2024

Great day to you, Bloomflowerstudio!

We're thrilled to hear that you had an excellent experience with our chat support! Providing prompt and attentive assistance is a priority for us, and we're delighted to know that we could meet your needs quickly.

If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Thank you for choosing our service.

11 mai 2024

We've been using this app for a while now and it offers unique and great features with a simple setup!
Best of all the excellent customer service (with Emily assisting) and the engineering team. When we encountered application errors, they provided efficient and fast service to resolve them!

貓菓子 MAO KUE TSI
Taïwan
AvisPlus Product Options Team a répondu 17 mai 2024

Great day to you, 貓菓子 MAO KUE TSI!

We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying our app and its unique features! It's fantastic to know that you've found the setup process simple and that Emily and our engineering team have provided excellent customer service. We're dedicated to ensuring that any issues you encounter are resolved efficiently and promptly. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing our app. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

17 mai 2024

Thank you Emily, really helped me with what i was struggling with. Great customer service, great app, easy to use, if you need help, just message them and they will respond to you quickly

ollebb
Royaume-Uni
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AvisPlus Product Options Team a répondu 19 mai 2024

Great day to you, ollebb!

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Emily was able to help you with your issues. Providing great customer service and a user-friendly app is our goal, and we're glad you had a positive experience. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to message us – we're always here to respond quickly and help out!

21 mai 2024

Lucy and Luffa are fantastic at problem resolution. I sent them an issue i was having with the image hover for my option set, and the resolve it for me within an hour. Amazing!

Little Baby Gift
Singapour
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AvisPlus Product Options Team a répondu 27 mai 2024

Great day to you, Little Baby Gift!

It's fantastic to hear that Lucy and Luffa provided amazing support and quick resolution for the customization you need. Thank you for your kind words and for highlighting their efficiency. If you need any further assistance or have more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

22 avril 2024

我們很高興您對我們的服務感到滿意,並且速度快。感謝您的推薦!如果您有任何其他問題或需要進一步協助,請隨時告訴我們。我們隨時為您提供支援!

最好的祝愿,
AvisPlus 产品选项团队

28 mai 2024

LUFFA was a huge help with making an edit for me that I didn't even know I needed! Once approved he made the edit on his own within minutes! Thanks!

Cinci Made Embroidery
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
AvisPlus Product Options Team a répondu 30 mai 2024

Great day to you, Cinci Made Embroidery!

We're thrilled to hear that Luffa provided such valuable assistance, even going above and beyond to give you recommendations to create the options that can work best for you! It's great to know that everything is sorted out promptly and efficiently.

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing our service. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

6 mai 2024

great support! thank you so much for the prompt action Luffa!

jellyhearts2023
Singapour
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AvisPlus Product Options Team a répondu 8 mai 2024

Great day to you, jellyhearts2023!

We're delighted to hear that you've had a great experience with our support team, especially with Luffa! Providing prompt assistance is a top priority for us, and we're thrilled that Luffa was able to help you quickly. If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help whenever you need us. Thanks for choosing our service!

17 avril 2024

fast and good customer service

ppw-winter
Allemagne
AvisPlus Product Options Team a répondu 18 avril 2024

Great day to you,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you found our customer service to be fast and efficient. Providing excellent support is our top priority, and we're glad we could meet your expectations.

If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

14 mai 2024

The support team is phenomenal. They help me with questions and even make custom changes to the app features to suit my needs. Very responsive.

WhyNot Create
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
AvisPlus Product Options Team a répondu 17 mai 2024

Great day to you, WhyNot Create!

We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our support team! Providing excellent assistance and customizing app features to suit your needs are top priorities for us, and we're glad that our team has been able to deliver. Thank you for your kind words about our responsiveness and support. If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help whenever you need us!