Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 januari 2024

Great app, although I am not code savvy at all ,the support team is great especially a huge shout out to Judy, who was with me all the way with the installation and creating of options and using the conditional logic, which ended up not being difficult at all once understood under Judys guidance. This lady has the patience of mother Theresa, as I kept her for days
Keep up the great work Avis team!

Headboards For Africa
Sydafrika
7 dagar användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 28 februari 2024

Good day to you, Headboards For Africa!

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliment! We are delighted to know that our app and support have served you and your business well. We will keep up with the hard work to make our service better and better.

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be happy to help.

14 januari 2024

Great support every time and QUICK response!! Even for a Sunday. I tried a different app for my add ons $$$ but I wasn't getting quick response times and it was hard to navigate. Once I figured Avis out, it was so simple!!

Sydney's Stitch and Design
2 dagar användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 28 februari 2024

Good day to you, Sydney's Stitch and Design!

8 april 2024

Really helpful with a page layout issue, resolved quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much

The Final Edit
Storbritannien
4 dagar användning av appen
24 december 2023

Thank you Andy for helping us with our variants, appreciate your help! Customer service was efficient and helpful!

ECOOKIE
Australien
5 månader användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 2 januari 2024

Hi ECOOKIE,

We're very happy to receive such a nice review from you. It's our pleasure to support you and your business work more effectively. We'll surely work constantly to bring better services and features to you.

In case you need any further support, please contact us on Crisp, email, or LiveChat and we're very willing to help you 💕

Andy

8 december 2023

Great Customer Service. Support agent Andy was very helpful in understanding and solving the issues. Would recommend the app to everyone looking for product options with conditional logic functionality.

Animemart
Indien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 22 december 2023

Good day to you, Animemart!

5 januari 2024

Easy to create, lots of options and the supporting team is very helpful.

Khanumjan
Storbritannien
3 månader användning av appen

Hi Khanumjan,

Our entire team is at a loss for words in regarding how grateful we are to be with you and to be a little part of your beautiful shop. It's amazing that the app can help you with adding customization options to your products.

You're one of the biggest motivations for us to keep putting in more effort every day to improve our app and develop more new features

All the best,

16 januari 2024

they are fantastic!! much better then the other product option apps I have used PLUS they respond super quick.

LuvLoom
6 dagar användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 28 februari 2024

Good day to you, LuvLoom!

10 december 2023

I'm really impressed by this app. I needed an app to fill in the gaps that my template couldn't provide and Avis is a great solution. It does a lot more than I expected and the tech support has been awesome. They were positive, helpful, quick to respond, and took care of the minor issues I had in getting set up. I'm on a tight budget and I really appreciate that there's a discount by paying annually.

Glimmers of Joy
16 dagar användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 22 december 2023

Hi Glimmers of Joy,

Judy

5 januari 2024

great tool to create variety i must say!

Baytul Yusraa
28 dagar användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 28 februari 2024

Good day to you, Baytul Yusraa!

28 november 2023

This app does everything I need it to. And when I had a issue, they were very responsive and figured out the problem right away.

Scroll & Ink