Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 mars 2023

I have never experienced faster and more helpful support. Moreover, the app works as we expect, so I can highly recommend it!

Wheelsup.cz
Tjeckien
4 dagar användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 29 mars 2023

Good day, Wheelsup.cz!

Thank you so much for your generous feedback! Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal and driving force. It means a lot to our team to know that our app serves you well. Hope your business will thrive and grow better in the future and we can accompany you on the way.

Redigerat 27 februari 2023

I highly recommend this application, it's very easy to use and is quite intuitive, in addition, the customer service is really effective, they answered me quickly and solved all my doubths, they helped me very efficiently and super friendly!
The fact that it is free is a totally plus for all that you can do with it. Totally 5 stars!

anapaulacoello.imagen
Mexiko
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 4 mars 2023

Hello there, anapaulacoello.imagen

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are honored that you choose our app. Your store looks fantastic, and your work with product selections is amazing.

With your valuable assistance, we will provide more useful features for our merchants to increase sales and save time when generating customized options. Another goal for us is to make the app more user-friendly.

If you need assistance with product options or customization, we're always available by live chat and email: help@avisplus.io. Your happiness is always our pride and joy!

Best regard,

29 mars 2022

This app gets a lot of the basic needs done in a very simple way. However, I needed a lot more customization for my needs. I was surprised how the customer support team were so willing to work with me and add in custom features to my exact specifications. I would give this 10/5 stars if I could just for the customer support alone.

Oh Nails Supply
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 30 mars 2022

Dear Oh Nails Supply 👋🏻
Thank you so much for giving us a 5-star review. Our team is so glad that the app could help with the customization fields in your store. Let us know if you need any further support! ☺️

17 mars 2023

I had an absolutely fantastic experience with this product/service. From start to finish, everything was top-notch and exceeded my expectations. I can confidently give it a 5-star rating and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for quality and excellence

Jay's Cleaning
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 20 mars 2023

Great day to you, Jay's Cleaning!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on the app and the support team! We are excited to know that you are having a great experience with the app and the support we deliver. We will keep up with the hard work to make our service better and better every day.

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be more than happy to help.

29 januari 2023

This app is awesome. I have been trying various 'Option" and 'Bundle"app recently, some with hefty costs involved then I came across AvisPlus Product Options - it has all the features I needed and more, is easy to use and most importantly looks great on my products, all this in a free app!!

As an added bonus I needed to contact support and have just finished a chat with Artemis who fixed my issue and then answered all my additional questions with great efficiency.

Great app with great support

Bowral Sweets & Treats
Australien
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 1 februari 2023

Good day to you, Bowral Sweets & Treats!

Thank you so much for your kind review and support for our team. We are very happy that our app and support are being helpful for you. We will keep up with the hard work to deliver the best service we can.

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be happy to help.

Luffa & Artemis

2 december 2022

Great app and excellent support from Judy! Used it for two of my stores and works as intended. Will def recommend!

Shreenivas Silks
Indien
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 2 december 2022

Great day to you, Shreenivas Silks!

Thank you for your kind review and support for our team. We are very happy that our app and support are helping your business thrive and grow better. We will keep up with the hard work to deliver the best service we can.

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Crisp, Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be happy to help.

11 februari 2023

They are great team , deserve the 5 Star , they have add chargr option which is very simple and good

Best Buy For Online Shopping
Jordanien
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 16 februari 2023

Good day to you, Best Buy For Online Shopping💕

Thank you so so much for letting us be a part of your amazing store. We will try our best to improve the app day by day, so it can help you further in your business. Have a great day, buddy!

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Crisp, Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be more than happy to help.

16 december 2022

FANTASTIC, FAST SERVICE...got me up and running in nearly real-time with a number of nuanced code tweaks that got me exactly where I needed to be!

Naked Bat Company
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 19 december 2022

Good day to you, Naked Bat Company!

Thank you for your kind review about the app and our support team. We are very happy that our app and support are helping your business thrive and grow better. We will keep up with the hard work to deliver the best service we can.

Luffa

13 februari 2023

Great customer service! They will help you integrate their app into Shopify with ease! Overall, I am very satisfied with the app and their customer service. Highly recommend!

AudioFormz
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 16 februari 2023

Great day to you,AudioFormz!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and comprehensive review. The AvisPlus Team is deeply grateful for your compliments and encouragement. We'll work even harder to make our app better and provide you with a high-quality product everyday.

Please contact us through Crisp, Email, or LiveChat if you want any more help with option customization; we will be more than pleased to serve you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 januari 2023

5 Starts does not seem like enough for this app and the fantastic team behind it! By far the best app we have used on Shopify. It works so well for our business and products and the little edits we did need to make were done in a flash by Judy, Luffa and their dedicated team. Really easy to use system with very friendly staff. Highly recommend.

H & K Embroidery
Storbritannien
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 6 januari 2023

Great day to you, H & K Embroidery!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your support and approval mean the world to our team. We will work harder every day to deliver the best service we can.