Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 januari 2023

Fantastic app! Seriously amazing support! I had some minor edits to make and Luffa and Judy and dev team were lightning fast with changes. They even suggested some changes to make my complicated variant layout on front end pages look better. This app make my complicated option sets of variants a breeze to create and edit. Specifically the create option sets feature, add charge option, conditional logic hidden drop down menus and option display type. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

AbundantEarthWorks
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 6 januari 2023

Hi AbundantEarthWorks, hope you are having a wonderful day!

Thank you for your great comment on the app and the support team! We are excited to know that you are satisfied with the app and the support we deliver. We will keep up with the hard work to make our service better and better every day.

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be more than happy to help.

30 mars 2023

Artemis was extremely quick to respond to me and action my request. Very happy with the support provided.

Elite Vape
Storbritannien
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 4 april 2023

Good day, Elite Vape!

Thank you so much for your generous feedback! Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal and driving force. It means a lot to our team to know that our app serves you well. Hope your business will thrive and grow better in the future and we can accompany you on the way.

Artemis

17 november 2022

The app has all the features we need - from product bundling to personalization. Easy to use and doesn't seem to slow down our site. Best of all it's free and customer service is A++ (thanks Artemis!). Kudos to the team!!

Ava & Ava
Filippinerna
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 17 november 2022

Dear Ava & Ava✌🏻

We're really grateful to support a kind-hearted merchant like you. Our team will try our best to make the app even better with upcoming features. Have a nice day 😍

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be happy to help.

Artemis

28 februari 2023

I have honestly never in 10 yers of designing commerce sites met a more responsive and more helpful team of developers ever!!! This App is incredibly helpful and far easier to use that other apps, and the customisations are endless!!!

Cyberlens
Australien
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 4 mars 2023

Good day to you, Cyberlens!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind things! We're ecstatic to hear that you like the app and that it works well for your business. We're inspired to work relentlessly to enhance our app thanks to your valuable input. If you need any support, just leave us a message and we will always be there happy to help. I wish you a good day ahead of you!

Luffa
AvisPlus Customer Support Team

22 februari 2022

I installed the option app so I could have color swatch options and not let it affect my inventory because my items are made-to-order. I was looking for more customization than the basic app and so I reached out for help on their chat. I chatted with Molly and she was so incredibly helpful! I explained everything I was looking for and she communicated clearly what I could do. I am totally in awe of how my site looks now, it is a total dream come true. I can not recommend this app enough!

PigMintShop
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 22 februari 2022

Hey PigMintShop 🎨
We're so happy that you received 5-star support from Molly and our developer team! Because of you, all of us will work harder to improve the app and develop more beautiful option looks. 🤩
-Noah & AvisPlus Product Options team-

25 juni 2022

Awesome! After searching through many apps, I found AvisPlus Product Options. It had all the features I was looking for and simple enough to customize my site within a half hour. I had a few questions along the way and I was amazed that the support chat was a REAL PERSON! Thank you!

Pierson Workholding
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 26 juni 2022

Good day, Pierson Workholdingr Shop!

That is an incredibly touching review! our team is overjoyed right now!
We now have even more motivation to improve our services in the future, thanks to you :D

If you need help, please contact us via Live Chat or help@avisplus.io.

Best wishes,
Lauren
AvisPlus - Customer Support Team

1 december 2022

Works fine! Customer support very friendly and helpful. Options are working and now i can handle as many variants as i want. Would recommend!

reitstiefel
Österrike
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 2 december 2022

Great day to you, Reitstiefel!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your support and approval mean the world to our team. We will work harder every day to deliver the best service we can.

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Crisp, Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be more than happy to help.

AvisPlus Support Team

21 februari 2023

I can't believe this is a free app. It works great and has lots of customization options. The support has been quick, friendly, and efficient.

Last Call Trivia
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 23 februari 2023

Good day to you, Last Call Trivia!

We're thrilled to hear that our app and customer service team have been of assistance to you. We greatly appreciate your feedback. In the future, we will strive harder to improve the service. It is both a pleasure and a privilege for us to follow you on your journey to a prosperous business!

Best,
AvisPlus Customer Support Team

22 november 2022

Switched to this app from a competitor due to having issues. The support team was great and very responsive when I needed help customizing some options. Highly recommend this app over even any of the paid options.

Position 1 Performance
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 23 november 2022

Hi Position 1 Performance 🙋🏻‍♀️,

Thank you so so much for your lovely words! We're super thrilled to know that you like the app and it works well for your store. With your precious feedback, we're encourage to work tirelessly to improve our app. I'll surely keep you informed of upcoming features 😎. Hope you have a wonderful day ahead!

Sincerely,
Artemis & members of AvisPlus.

17 april 2023

Great and extremely fast support. Chat representative was quick and really helpful in customizing items for us.

Competition Werks
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 12 maj 2023

Hi Competition Werks, hope you are having a wonderful day!

Thank you for your kind comment on the app and the support team! We are excited to know that you are having a great experience with the app and the support we deliver. We will keep up with the hard work to make our service better and better every day.

Luffa