Recensioner (990)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 juni 2024

Amazing people, always willing to help. I have placed multiple requests till date and they've turned each one around super quickly. They just don't say NO to anything. Amazing app, super cool must have features for an e-commerce store.

Special thanks to Judy for accommodating my request today and guiding me through on the setup, KUDOS TEAM!!!

Indihopshop
Indien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 1 juli 2024

Great day to you, Indihopshop!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with our app and support team. Judy and the entire team are always here to help. We appreciate your support and are glad to be a part of your e-commerce journey. Kudos to you too!

11 april 2024

I've been using the Product Options Variant Option app for a few months now and I'm really happy with it. It's easy to use and it's helped me to create a lot of different product options for my customers.

One of the things I like most about the app is that it's very flexible. I can create as many different product options as I want, and I can customize the look and feel of each option. This has helped me to create a really unique shopping experience for my customers.

Another thing I like about the app is that it's very reliable. I've never had any problems with the app, and it's always worked perfectly. This is important to me because I don't want to have to worry about my product options not working properly.

Overall, I'm really happy with the Product Options Variant Option app. It's a great app that has helped me to improve my Shopify store. I would definitely recommend it to other Shopify store owners.

KNT JEWELRY - KNTOfficial.com
Vietnam
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 15 april 2024

Great day to you, KNT JEWELRY - KNTOfficial.com!

It's fantastic to hear that you've been enjoying our Product Options Variant Option app and that it's been such a valuable asset for your Shopify store! We're thrilled that it's been easy for you to use and has allowed you to create a wide range of product options for your customers.

Flexibility is indeed a key aspect of our app, and we're glad to hear that you've been able to customize the look and feel of each option to create a unique shopping experience. Providing a seamless and reliable service is paramount to us, so it's wonderful to hear that you've never encountered any problems with the app.

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! We're delighted to have been able to contribute to the improvement of your Shopify store. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks again for choosing our app!

18 april 2024

I have been able to set up product options for hundreds of products within minutes using product tags with this app and it works wonderfully. In addition, the support (especially Jayden and Judy) are super helpful and have been able to solve every problem so far. We have been using the app for about 2 years now and would use it again and again. Big compliments to the competent team, we are already looking forward to the future app updates and the functions that come with them.

G&M Geschosse und Mehr
Tyskland
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 23 april 2024

Great day to you, G&M Geschosse und Mehr

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been instrumental in setting up product options efficiently using product tags for hundreds of products. It's fantastic to know that it's been working wonderfully for you.

We're also delighted that Jayden and Judy have been super helpful in addressing any issues you've encountered. Providing top-notch support is a priority for us, and we're glad they could assist you effectively.

We truly appreciate your loyalty and compliments to our competent team. Rest assured, we're continuously working on improving our app and look forward to bringing you exciting updates and new features in the future. If you ever have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way!

21 maj 2024

I've always had great customer service from the team and quick feedback. If I've ever had issues with implementing a feature, they are quick to respond and able to trouble shoot the issue with me. I thought the price point was high when I first installed the app, but as I use it I would say the price is very appropriate for the level of service and customizations. Luffa has been great, quick to resolve, and offers solutions that I hadn't thought of regarding design and layout.

Balloon Bar YQR
Kanada
4 månader användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 27 maj 2024

Great day to you, Balloon Bar YQR!

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our customer service team! It's great to know that we've been able to provide quick feedback and effective troubleshooting for any issues you've encountered.

We appreciate your feedback on the price point and are glad to hear that you find it appropriate for the level of service and customization we offer.

Luffa is indeed a valuable part of our team, and we're delighted to hear that they have provided helpful solutions for your design and layout. Thank you for your continued support and kind words!

15 april 2024

The option didn't work when the customer made a purchase, and I ended up contacting them to ask, which was quite embarrassing. However, the their support team was very helpful. They quickly responded when I reached out, and worked on fixing the issues right away, while staying connected for a while. Judy was attentive and their developer was quick. I've been using Avis options for a while and I plan to continue using it. It's a very useful and easy-to-use app. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an option app for their Shopify store.

Bordercollied Up
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 17 april 2024

Great day to you,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're sorry to hear about the initial issue you encountered, but we're glad that our support team, especially Judy and our developer, could swiftly address and resolve the problem for you. Providing prompt and attentive support is a priority for us, and we're pleased to hear that we could assist you effectively. We're grateful for your continued trust in our app, and we're delighted to know that you find it useful and easy to use.

If you ever need further assistance or have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Thank you for your recommendation, and we appreciate your support.

29 april 2024

great APP!! Saves effort, makes the store run smoother and products display awesome. Have been using it for my store for a while now. Support is amazing. Emily - a support representative - guided me through a problem I was having in quite a professional and quick manner. Great job guys!!

Wildlane Tea
Australien
11 månader användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 7 maj 2024

Great day to you, Wildlane Tea!

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been such a valuable asset for your store, saving you effort and enhancing the display of your products. It's fantastic to know that you've been using it for a while and finding it helpful.

We're also delighted to hear that Emily provided you with amazing support and quickly resolved the issue you were facing. If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

6 juni 2024

I am telling you guys, if you need a options app! THIS IS THE ONE! Best service, best design, supper easy to use.

Choose Avis, you will not regret it

Dive To Garden
7 månader användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 7 juni 2024

Great day to you, Dive To Garden!

Thank you for your enthusiastic recommendation! We're delighted to hear that you find our app to be the best in terms of service, design, and ease of use. We appreciate your confidence in Avis and are here to support you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

26 juni 2024

App works well. I tried 3 or 4 others previous to this and all had issues. This app works great and the support team is quick to respond and always have solutions for my questions

Inter Football
Nya Zeeland
6 månader användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 28 juni 2024

Great day to you, Inter Football!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with our app and customer service. We highly appreciate your recommendation and are glad our app meets your needs. If you need any further assistance, we're always here to help!

2 maj 2024

This app is a lifesaver! I used to spend days manually setting up product variations one by one, which was incredibly time-consuming. This app is incredibly well-organized and user-friendly. Using the app's rules, I was able to set up variations for all my products in just one day!

But the best part? The customer support is phenomenal. I had a question and was able to reach a real human expert within 2 minutes! They not only solved my problem quickly, but even offered to customize the app to better fit my website's needs. Seriously, the best customer support I've ever experienced with a Shopify app.

Overall:
Highly recommend this app to anyone who sells products with variations on Shopify. It will save you tons of time and frustration, and the customer support is outstanding. Five stars all around!

EcoPhilia
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 7 maj 2024

Great day to you, EcoPhilia!

We're thrilled to hear that our app has been an fantastic tool for you! Saving you time and frustration is precisely what we aim for, so it's fantastic to know that you were able to set up variations for all your products in just one day using our app.

We're excited to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our customer support team. Providing quick and helpful assistance is a priority for us, and we're glad to hear that our team was able to address your questions promptly and even offer customized solutions for your website's needs.

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! We truly appreciate your feedback. If you ever need further assistance or have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way. Thanks for choosing our app!

28 maj 2024

LUFFA was a huge help with making an edit for me that I didn't even know I needed! Once approved he made the edit on his own within minutes! Thanks!

Cinci Made Embroidery
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 30 maj 2024

Great day to you, Cinci Made Embroidery!

We're thrilled to hear that Luffa provided such valuable assistance, even going above and beyond to give you recommendations to create the options that can work best for you! It's great to know that everything is sorted out promptly and efficiently.

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing our service. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!