Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 januari 2024

i love this app so much and the support team is SO HELPFUL. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to add more features or variants to their store. easy to install and use. customer for life.

Pink & Blue Co.
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
17 januari 2024

I love this app - it's been a MAJOR help to my shop when I needed a solution for listings with specialized options, while keeping a single inventory number across those options! It's easy to use on both the shop and customer side, and works exactly as described. When I reached out recently with a need to have selected options show on packing slips, the team was able to customize the app to do this for me within 24 hours - which was amazing.

Zeezee Textiles
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
22 januari 2024

This was easy to set up. I use it for House Divided Bibs so that I can put all the variations on my listing. I can't do that with other platforms.

HappinessHomemade
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
11 december 2023

The app is very versatile, you can add swatches, drop down menus, etc, and if you have any issue, the support team immediatly give you solutions to every problem you could have.

Chiki Guau
Mexiko
Mer än ett år användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 22 december 2023

Hi Chiki Guau,

Our entire team is at a loss for words in regarding how grateful we are to be with you and to be a little part of your beautiful shop. It's amazing that the app can help you with adding customization options to your products.

You're one of the biggest motivations for us to keep putting in more effort every day to improve our app and develop more new features

All the best,
Luffa

2 januari 2024

GREAT APP. I have highly customisable items and the standard shop format just didn’t allow for enough variants to really give my customers the choices I offer.
After having the standard shop templates with a minor add on that gave some personalisation for about three years, I finally looked and found Avis to really extend the variants and give the full experience with the shop.
Take your time and plan the option sets and where to put them. I love that the option sets are created, then the products they relate to chosen. Even better than the Shopify process of cloning product in development and then updating one by one as changes are made.
I had one issue with the variant choices not displaying properly on the order confirmation email to the customers (my order details email was fine). I referred to the support team at Avis and had it all sorted in 48hrs. Over the new year period too.
I am sure Avis will make my new year just that much cooler and give customers more ability to spend more money on one product page quicker and clearer than ever.
Worth every cent.

Loretta Matthews Industries
Australien
5 dagar användning av appen
8 december 2023

Great Customer Service. Support agent Andy was very helpful in understanding and solving the issues. Would recommend the app to everyone looking for product options with conditional logic functionality.

Animemart
Indien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 22 december 2023

Good day to you, Animemart!

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliment! We are delighted to know that our app and support have served you and your business well. We will keep up with the hard work to make our service better and better.

If you need any further assistance with options customization, don't hesitate to contact us via Email, or LiveChat, and we will always be happy to help.

Best regards,

Redigerat 11 januari 2024

Love this app! Super easy to use and customer service is amazing and quick. We have worked with Judy, Luffa and dev Jayden, Sergei has helped us multi times when we couldn’t figure something out! Definitely important to have quick customer service for an app like this that functions a big portion of a website has always provided just that!

Cửa hàng của tôi
Vietnam
7 dagar användning av appen
5 januari 2024

Great app, although I am not code savvy at all ,the support team is great especially a huge shout out to Judy, who was with me all the way with the installation and creating of options and using the conditional logic, which ended up not being difficult at all once understood under Judys guidance. This lady has the patience of mother Theresa, as I kept her for days
Keep up the great work Avis team!

Headboards For Africa
Sydafrika
7 dagar användning av appen
28 november 2023

This app does everything I need it to. And when I had a issue, they were very responsive and figured out the problem right away.

Scroll & Ink
6 månader användning av appen
AvisPlus Product Options Team svarade 30 november 2023

Hi Scroll & Ink,

All the best,
Luffa

16 januari 2024

We have been so impressed with the quality of the app and the assistance of the support team in getting everything setup. Would highly recommend it!

Yoder's Signature Furniture