Avis Product Options Variants

Price: Free
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 29, 2022

App just randomly stopped working - it's enabled but can't be accessed via the admin. Real shame as this app had great potential and you can setup with ease.

Heidi Bakery
Time spent using app: 28 days
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied November 29, 2022

Good day to you, Heidi Bakery!

This is Judy from the Avis Product Option Team. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

I am sincerely sorry that this happened and that we could not support you in a more timely manner.
The situation has been resolved completely and I have sent you 2 emails with further detailed information. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you so we can get in touch and work together to make sure that everything is working alright for you now.

Your success and satisfaction are always our top priorities.
If you need any further support with our app, please reach out anytime via Email (help@avisplus.io) or Live chat, we'd always be more than happy to help.

Wish you all the best!
Judy
Avis Support Team Manager

November 28, 2022

"expected a valid shop query parameter " I can´t fix this problem since a couple of days - can you help me please?

FRESITA
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
AvisPlus Product Options Team replied November 28, 2022

Good day to you, FRESITA!

This is Judy from the Avis Product Option Team. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I am sincerely sorry that this happened and sadly we did not receive any contact from you to fix it for you in a more timely manner.
The situation has been resolved completely and I have sent you 2 emails with further detailed information. We also tried reaching out to you via other channels but have not received any reply yet, I hope we can get in touch to discuss this further and make sure that everything is working alright for your store now.

Wish you all the best!