AWeber Email by Combidesk

AWeber Email by Combidesk

by Combidesk

Easy To Use Email Marketing Automation Tool With Popup Forms

Swimcore

It works great! You have your accounts linked on your main Aweber and it is easy to manage your lists - Recommended

Million dollar Showgirl

I have been using aweber for years and when I moved all my business to Shopify it was ready to go with such a easy app! It makes life so much easier

Union Made Stickers

I used this app to connect a pop-up subscription window on my store to a subscriber list in AWeber. The app took minutes to setup and in combination with the sign-up forms creator in AWeber I had a fully integrated solution very quickly. Great app, easy to setup and use, great instructions. Thank you!!

Nightmare Protector

I've been an Aweber user for over 10 years and was happy to see an integration with Shopify. It works well and makes things easy if you are an AWeber user.

OTR World

Nice App. Keeps Aweber email list synced to Shopify nicely at a reasonable price. I recommend this app if you use Aweber.

Suthern Picker

This is a great app to connect Shopify to Aweber. Lots of features, easy to use, and doesn't break the bank. Thank You!

Right Now Trend

Overall I would say Aweber is a solid email marketing tool. It's the absolute best product of its kind available, and reasonably priced, easy to use and contains most of the key features you'd expect from an email marketing solution.

Elanen Naturals

Excellent app, exactly what I needed at a great price. Connects my store to my Aweber list seamlessly, and I can watch my list grow by the day. Intuitive to use. Highly recommended!

LP Genius

Great app for connecting aWeber to Shopify.
It helps us to collect the emails and add them to our account simply and easily. We just keep seeing how our email list growing.
We would definitely recommend this app.

KSwimwear Collection

This app is so convenient and makes marketing for your business so much easier! It is easy to use as well.

Previous 1 3 4