AWeber Email by Combidesk

Easy To Use Email Marketing Automation Tool With Popup Forms

$5/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

CCLingerie

I have been using Aweber for a while. The staff is very friendly with a professional approach. They will help you with every step you need to implement.

The Raven's Mark

This app works great integrating shopify with Aweber. It saves me time and helps with my marketing. Time will tell if it pays for itself.

Candy's Book Thongs

App has made it incredibly easy to connect to my email list with AWeber. Staff is very available if you need. Glad I found it! Thank you!

D'LUX GIFT BOX

This app works as promised to sync my contacts form Shopify to Aweber. It was very easy to set up and it works really well. Will definitely recommend

Main Street Metal Works

This app made syncing my AWeber contacts with Shopify a breeze. I love how easy it was to add a pop-up form to my website! I highly recommend this Combidesk app if you use AWeber!

Dicture

Great app. I was using a competitor's app which was more pricey and then found this. It does everything I need at a fraction of the cost.

Acreman Business Coaching

This app works as promised to sync my contacts form Shopify to Aweber. I had a minor issue setting up but found their support to be very helpful and quickly resolved the issue.

Design with a Greek Sensibility

Aweber does everything! They have email templates, as well as campaign templates, you can use them for signup forms as popups, side in, or just sit in line with your page. Even with the templates, there is a lot of flexibility. You can add an additional letter to a campaign, create a specific field to a signup form, or ad a photo as a background to a layout instead of a color. I needed to do this so I would know which language my customers would want their emails in and with Aweber is was very easy. It integrates flawlessly with Shopify and as I am just getting started with email marketing I can see already how much I can do with Aweber will simplify my life because I can use it for so much. There are tons of videos to show you how to set things up as well as articles on good practices to help with your marketing. I can't recommend it enough! (-:

INSTAONE

The price of 5$ is correct and the platform works very well with integration with AWeber. I suggest this app to everyone. Cheers to the founders!

September 4, 2020

Cheers from the founders :)
Thank you for the kind words. Have a great day!

Swimcore

It works great! You have your accounts linked on your main Aweber and it is easy to manage your lists - Recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5