Awesome Facebook Product Feed

Awesome Facebook Product Feed | Reviews

by Awesome Store Apps

Multi language & multi currency Facebook product feed

Sober Not Sorry

This app is pretty amazing. I was struggling getting my products "approved" by Facebook. The ones that were approved made a completely random set. This was super easy to put together and organize and Facebook ate it right up! It's not glitzy but it works! :)

Threadheads

Excellent app! My favourite for running dynamic product ads across Facebook and Instagram. Reliable and has a few nifty features lacking in other apps.

Fitz & Monroe

This app did something many much more expensive apps could not do for us. Fantastic for multi language and multi-currency purposes, and easy to use as well. Highly recommended!

Luscious The Label

Great, super fast support and worth the money if you have a multilingual store. Was trying different apps for ages but none could accomodate several feeds in different languages and currencies!

OacOac.ro

After struggling with several apps to pass on the feed for my Facebook catalog, I tried AFPF and it worked great, right out of the box. The support was also great, Peter was kind enough to help me with an issue with passing along age/gender data in my feed so I can create catalog sets. Wholeheartedly recommend this app!

October 22, 2020

Hey there,

thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Best,
Peter

Topoutfit | Онлайн магазин за дрехи, обувки и аксесоари

I used the app for a week and I am happy that finally I have found the right product feed app and you can use it not only in Facebook. It is flexible and the support is helpful, the team is open for new ideas.

Sixth June

The app works very well, with a lot of features and settings. I think it's the best app to create facebook feeds.

Kane's Furniture

Love this app! I tried several other apps and hands down this is the best one. Support is amazing, I asked a question and they provided a solution immediately. I would highly recommend everyone try this app before any of the others out there, you will not be disappointed!

RIPT Apparel

It just works! I had a couple of questions and Peter emailed me within 1 day and solved them. I'm off to the races now and have an amazing product catalog with accurate information for my pixel to pick up!

Rock Reflections

Already loving this app. Easily loaded my catalogue into the FB shop and had plenty of quick and helpful support. I love how the app let's customers go through to our product pages, rather than straight to check-out. Very customer friendly. Thanks heaps guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5