3.8
April 18, 2019

Amazing app. Does exactly what it says it's going to do and have had zero issues since its implementation.

For Love & Lemons
April 4, 2019

Awesome as its name!!! Should've found this APP earlier! Save a lot of time and work! I used to use other APP but it cannot get multiple images, but this APP, just install it, everything gets done! Awesome!

krkc&co
Hong Kong SAR
Edited March 15, 2019

I used the app to increase my chances of selling in facebook and group keywords so google the google search engine can find them easier.

Precast galore
5 days using the app
Edited March 6, 2019

I have been slamming my head against every hard object in my office to find a solution for our product feed headaches. We have a superfluid catalog that changes daily and always had issues with product availability for retargeting via FB. Peter went above and beyond to help me sort out our issues and provided excellent support. I have tried Flexify and other apps but none have got me prepared to conquer FB ads like Awesome. I would highly recommend. A+

Freedom Rave Wear
7 months using the app
March 3, 2019

Great App, never had any issues with the feeds. Would definitely recommend and will be using on any new stores I create

Zoom Sunset
February 22, 2019

Intuitive interface that makes it super easy to build customizable Facebook catalogs. The support team was very responsive to inquiries and addressed all concerns quickly and effectively. The app met and exceeded every expectation, and we would definitely recommend for businesses of all sizes pursuing Facebook advertising.

Steve Madden
Over 3 years using the app
February 8, 2019

Great apps, I recommend it, it works well and the support is very responsive and helpful in solving my issue

FanFreakz
Singapore
14 days using the app
Edited February 6, 2019

I tried 3 apps to make DPA and this was the only one that worked! Simple, easy with a click of a few buttons. No support required. Thank you!

Investibles
6 months using the app
Edited December 10, 2018

It works well!
Thanks, I find your app is the best one about product feed. It includes product type and collection which I find is convenient. So I will give you a 5 stars review. Thank you!

REE
Hong Kong SAR
Over 2 years using the app
December 4, 2018

A nice application! I've use Flexify for few weeks. But it always got some problem when update the products resources on Facebook. This one is better than Flexify I think it's Good

WhiteSeek