3.8
November 6, 2018

Very useful! Recommend to install for retargeting facebook marketing! Thank you very much! I hope price will be decrease in near future.

Watchshopvietnam.com
Vietnam
23 days using the app
Edited September 25, 2018

I regularly use this app to generate FB product feeds and highly satisfied. i met to past issues AND the support was highly reactive and fix it. I would recommand with no doubt.

Oplayce.ci
Côte d’Ivoire
8 months using the app
September 21, 2018

I rate 10 stars if I can, it works for my store & easy setup. Love this app !!!
- Product Feed for all products
- Product Feed for the collection that all I
need. Recommend ****

VIO STORE
Vietnam
29 minutes using the app
August 2, 2018

Really great app and exceptional support. These guys really know what they're talking about and the app is so easy to use. Highly recommended
Andy YOLC.com

Youngoutlaws
Over 3 years using the app
Edited January 29, 2018

This is the best Facebook Product Feed App by far.
1. It's very fast- it took less than a minute to generate a feed for ~50K products
2. It's memory efficient and doesn't run out of memory like most other Facebook Product Feed Apps.
3. It allows you to create multiple feeds using collection ID and even imports product tags as Custom Labels!
4. The support is outstanding! Peter was very fast to respond and even added new functionality to solve our use-case!
Great work Peter!!!

Icerestorm
Over 1 year using the app
October 21, 2017

Thank you, Peter, for all your help so far! I have a very large inventory/variant catalog and this was the first app that has successfully loaded my products. Worth every penny! Look forward to working with Awesome Facebook Product Feed! GREAT customer service!

Barbaras Boutique Barbs