Awesome SEO Image Optimizer

Awesome SEO Image Optimizer

by Awesome Store Apps

Optimize & watermark images for better SEO and increase sales

Reid's Boutique

Awesome. this Image Optimizer works all of my pic is starting to optimize i just install this app wow i like it. Now lets see what happen next. More sales i hope reidsboutique.com

Copperplate Pictures

Excellent app that delivers exactly what it says it will, and at a very reasonable cost. Support was super fast and efficient when contacted. Highly recommended.

Amycakes Bakery

Very easy to use and reasonable pricing! I tried out the free version then upgraded to the next tier so I could optimize all my images (up to 2000) and add watermarks in one click. Thanks!

MoreThanClassy.com

I'm using Awesome Image Optimizer to speed up my website. It's compressed almost 50,000 images so far and the improvement is quite impressive! Thank you for creating such a wonderful App that's easy to use and super-effective.

AWESOME STEAL DEALS

The app is cool. I wish it could optimize more images for free, however I'm good with what it did already.

Partyupshop

I ve only just added app so will see how much of a difference it makes over the next few weeks, hoping it will help with sales
www.partyupshop.com

Gotcho Back

Looking forward to seeing how this app works for me. Trying free for now. Will upgrade if all goes well.

420 Weed Shirts

downloaded this app, it was a easy install. https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/cool-weed-pillows

ForeverTwenty7etc

Very pleased with the app so far. I am surprised by how many images I can watermark per month for free! Very cool. I feel like once my store starts producing sales, I will upgrade to a more expensive program, as long as it continues to perform the way it has so far!

Trutropix

Great app, works great, really easy to use! Thank you :)

check out the optimized images at troopix.com if you're curious!