Awesome SEO Image Optimizer

Optimize & watermark images for better SEO and increase sales

From $9.99/month

Celestial Gems NZ

Location New Zealand

This app helped me auto-watermark all of my images - saves me so much time instead of doing it manually

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Reid's Boutique

Awesome. this Image Optimizer works all of my pic is starting to optimize i just install this app wow i like it. Now lets see what happen next. More sales i hope reidsboutique.com

Copperplate Pictures

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent app that delivers exactly what it says it will, and at a very reasonable cost. Support was super fast and efficient when contacted. Highly recommended.

Amycakes Bakery

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use and reasonable pricing! I tried out the free version then upgraded to the next tier so I could optimize all my images (up to 2000) and add watermarks in one click. Thanks!

MoreThanClassy.com

I'm using Awesome Image Optimizer to speed up my website. It's compressed almost 50,000 images so far and the improvement is quite impressive! Thank you for creating such a wonderful App that's easy to use and super-effective.

AWESOME STEAL DEALS

The app is cool. I wish it could optimize more images for free, however I'm good with what it did already.

Partyupshop

Time spent using app About 1 month

I ve only just added app so will see how much of a difference it makes over the next few weeks, hoping it will help with sales
www.partyupshop.com

Gotcho Back

Time spent using app About 1 month

Looking forward to seeing how this app works for me. Trying free for now. Will upgrade if all goes well.

420 Weed Shirts

downloaded this app, it was a easy install. https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/cool-weed-pillows

ForeverTwenty7etc

Very pleased with the app so far. I am surprised by how many images I can watermark per month for free! Very cool. I feel like once my store starts producing sales, I will upgrade to a more expensive program, as long as it continues to perform the way it has so far!

Previous 1