Awesome SEO Image Optimizer

From $9.99/month
Rating (4.6)
4.6
June 1, 2022

This app helped me auto-watermark all of my images - saves me so much time instead of doing it manually

Celestial Gems NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
Awesome Store Apps replied June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Edited December 6, 2019

Awesome. this Image Optimizer works all of my pic is starting to optimize i just install this app wow i like it. Now lets see what happen next. More sales i hope reidsboutique.com

Reid's Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 28, 2019

Excellent app that delivers exactly what it says it will, and at a very reasonable cost. Support was super fast and efficient when contacted. Highly recommended.

Copperplate Pictures
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 31, 2019

Very easy to use and reasonable pricing! I tried out the free version then upgraded to the next tier so I could optimize all my images (up to 2000) and add watermarks in one click. Thanks!

Amycakes Bakery
March 28, 2019

I'm using Awesome Image Optimizer to speed up my website. It's compressed almost 50,000 images so far and the improvement is quite impressive! Thank you for creating such a wonderful App that's easy to use and super-effective.

MoreThanClassy.com
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 20, 2019

The app is cool. I wish it could optimize more images for free, however I'm good with what it did already.

AWESOME STEAL DEALS
Time spent using app: 27 days
Edited February 28, 2019

I ve only just added app so will see how much of a difference it makes over the next few weeks, hoping it will help with sales
www.partyupshop.com

Partyupshop
February 20, 2019

Looking forward to seeing how this app works for me. Trying free for now. Will upgrade if all goes well.

Gotcho Back
Edited January 12, 2019

downloaded this app, it was a easy install. https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/cool-weed-pillows

420 Weed Shirts
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 15, 2018

Very pleased with the app so far. I am surprised by how many images I can watermark per month for free! Very cool. I feel like once my store starts producing sales, I will upgrade to a more expensive program, as long as it continues to perform the way it has so far!

ForeverTwenty7etc