Awesome Quantity

Awesome Quantity

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
July 29, 2021

Very Good quantity break app. Super easy and fast to get started. Great functionality!
Works well with their other upsell app to boost your aov!

Sanctuaire des Animaux
Time spent using app: 24 days
July 28, 2021

Very useful app! I wanted to add a Quantity Break on my store and this Awesome Quantity is perfect for that.
The easiest and fastest way to increase my AOV.
The team is great and always answer to my questions.

Depot Promos
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 18, 2021

Nous utilisons cette application depuis un bon moment et elle correspond vraiment à nos attentes. Beaucoup de fonctionnalités et de customisations possibles. Le support est compétent et très réactif. Réponse en français de leur part, MERCI !

Houral's food
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
January 26, 2021

Olivier has worked on numerous stores for us now ensuring our quantity discount app is setup correctly along side some smaller changes. I have honestly never received such good customer service after using Shopify for 6 years.

Known Nutrition
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 13, 2021

Email I sent to their team - Hey Guys, I haven't ever done this to any of my apps, but I wanted to let you know how great of a job your app does. Doubled our AOV. Doubled. Unprofitable to profitable. Not in business to celebration. Customizations are incredible (I can design something that looks great) and it works flawlessly. I'll be sharing a review as well. Keep it up. its a 9.9/10 and the only thing that could make it better is integration on landing page software like gempages and making your vertical option look a little cleaner (see dropbottle for example). Keep it up guys. Austin

lightnusa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 3, 2021

Best app for in-page volume discounts/packs. I have tried many but this has been the best so far. Practically unlimited customization options. In addition to that, Olivier offers world-class support: super fast, responsive and friendly :)

Deltahub
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
December 13, 2020

I would like to join all of the previous 5-star ratings! The Awesome Quantity team are the best (special thanks to Olivier)! These guys in cooperation with the KartDiscount App team saved me when I was facing a hard choice between discounted bundle options and retarget discounts. I used the Awesome Quantity to create Quantity breaks (by the way, it is the only app I've found that allows for product variants within one bundle, i.e. within a bundle of 2 items for example customers can choose which color, size etc. they want for each item) and I also used Kart Discount to combine store discounts with email retarget discount codes. However, it turned out that bundle discounts could not be combined with other discounts. That's where the two teams worked perfectly well together to solve this issue and now it's the only combination of apps on the market that is known to me that makes it possible to offer bundle discounts together with other discounts right on the cart page! This is a huge problem solved for all of you guys! Take advantage of it if that's what you're searching for! Apart from this hue problem, the Awesome Quantity team in the person of Olivier helped me solve numerous minor but still important issues with my store! I cannot be thankful enough for that! I highly recommend Awesome Quantity and KartDiscount used in combination! It's really a game-changer!

The Light Up Cuddle Puppy
Russia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 7, 2020

This app is really good, i prefer it over the other quantity break apps. It is fairly new but is very customisation and the team is very helpful when it comes to any assistance that you need!

GadgetBox™
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 15, 2020

Very nice apps ! After test lots of apps to make bundle this one is the best. Very direct and easy to install, and the support is very great. I recommande !

CLEAN STEAM™
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 31, 2020

I used this app and my AOV is higher of 357% ! It's very helpful for my business ! I recommend to everyone !

Elonise