Awesome Quantity

Awesome Quantity

by AwesomeApps

100% Customizable Volume Discount App to Increase your AOV!

Foresta Vitale

I used it to change my previous quantity break. It increase my AOV. Instead of chatting with my customer service, customers do everything by their hands. Very easy to use, support always answering and doing their best. Excellent service, the best in the market

Idea Builder

It's a good and simple idea to push the customers to buy more at a slightly lower price. Plus, it's really easy to install and setup. The support is very reactive. I'm surprised that I didn't know the existence of such an app' earlier !

Face Shaping

This app's functionality and support have been great! We've been able to increase our AOV by using it.
I tried different app to add a nice quantity break to my product page and this one is the best so far.
Easy to customize the design to match my store and easy for my customers to use.
Also being able to set the default quantity makes a big difference with other app I've tried.

Sanctuaire des Animaux

Very Good quantity break app. Super easy and fast to get started. Great functionality!
Works well with their other upsell app to boost your aov!

Depot Promos

Very useful app! I wanted to add a Quantity Break on my store and this Awesome Quantity is perfect for that.
The easiest and fastest way to increase my AOV.
The team is great and always answer to my questions.

Houral's food

Nous utilisons cette application depuis un bon moment et elle correspond vraiment à nos attentes. Beaucoup de fonctionnalités et de customisations possibles. Le support est compétent et très réactif. Réponse en français de leur part, MERCI !

Known Nutrition

Olivier has worked on numerous stores for us now ensuring our quantity discount app is setup correctly along side some smaller changes. I have honestly never received such good customer service after using Shopify for 6 years.

lightnusa

Email I sent to their team - Hey Guys, I haven't ever done this to any of my apps, but I wanted to let you know how great of a job your app does. Doubled our AOV. Doubled. Unprofitable to profitable. Not in business to celebration. Customizations are incredible (I can design something that looks great) and it works flawlessly. I'll be sharing a review as well. Keep it up. its a 9.9/10 and the only thing that could make it better is integration on landing page software like gempages and making your vertical option look a little cleaner (see dropbottle for example). Keep it up guys. Austin

Deltahub

Best app for in-page volume discounts/packs. I have tried many but this has been the best so far. Practically unlimited customization options. In addition to that, Olivier offers world-class support: super fast, responsive and friendly :)

The Light Up Cuddle Puppy

I would like to join all of the previous 5-star ratings! The Awesome Quantity team are the best (special thanks to Olivier)! These guys in cooperation with the KartDiscount App team saved me when I was facing a hard choice between discounted bundle options and retarget discounts. I used the Awesome Quantity to create Quantity breaks (by the way, it is the only app I've found that allows for product variants within one bundle, i.e. within a bundle of 2 items for example customers can choose which color, size etc. they want for each item) and I also used Kart Discount to combine store discounts with email retarget discount codes. However, it turned out that bundle discounts could not be combined with other discounts. That's where the two teams worked perfectly well together to solve this issue and now it's the only combination of apps on the market that is known to me that makes it possible to offer bundle discounts together with other discounts right on the cart page! This is a huge problem solved for all of you guys! Take advantage of it if that's what you're searching for! Apart from this hue problem, the Awesome Quantity team in the person of Olivier helped me solve numerous minor but still important issues with my store! I cannot be thankful enough for that! I highly recommend Awesome Quantity and KartDiscount used in combination! It's really a game-changer!

Previous 1