Awesome Quantity

Customizable Volume Discount App to Increase your AOV!

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

88WIN

The app is working really well, does exactly what we need for our quantity discount radio buttons and is very customisable. The support has been really good as well.

PuppyPad

Time spent using app 1 day

By far the best cx team in the shopify store. Olivier went above and beyond to make sure each thing I needed was implemented. Super fast turn around times and by far the best quantity break app. I was horrified with Conversion Bears customer service. Took 12+ hours to fix a bug and rude customer service. Love this app! GET IT :D

ELKO® Direct

The app is great, very flexible in the config that can be made. We’ve looked at a lot of apps but none offered flexibility like this one. This gave us exactly what we wanted for our business. The tech support from Olivier was second to none, absolutely faultless. Super responsive, understood exactly what we needed and some specific adjustments we needed were done for us within hours. Overall great app, tech support from Olivier was even greater. The result is that we have an app that does exactly what we wanted it to do and that we will be a customer for the years to come. Buy with confidence and if you have a problem contact tech support and Olivier will sort it all out for you. 5 Stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Box Menswear

Fantastic customer service from Olivier, very helpful with the integration. App looks great on the store, and would highly recommend.

xenanutrition

If you want to offer discount quantities this is a perfect and fantastic app ! Olivier from the support is amazing and ready to add functionalities and always help if needed. Great guys, give them your trust, you will not regret it.

wellnessecke

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app for bundle upsells as it doesn't create variants but uses the ones already there so you can use it for all products unlike other apps. Excellent support, very fast and knowledgeable. Thank you very much

EZ Originalz

Location Germany

A really great App to get more sales! But the greatest thing is the support. Thanks again to Olivier for helping me with all the coding to make the app work perfectly in my store. :-)
Best wishes!
Jan

Foresta Vitale

Location Italy

I used it to change my previous quantity break. It increase my AOV. Instead of chatting with my customer service, customers do everything by their hands. Very easy to use, support always answering and doing their best. Excellent service, the best in the market

Idea Builder

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

It's a good and simple idea to push the customers to buy more at a slightly lower price. Plus, it's really easy to install and setup. The support is very reactive. I'm surprised that I didn't know the existence of such an app' earlier !

Face Shaping

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app's functionality and support have been great! We've been able to increase our AOV by using it.
I tried different app to add a nice quantity break to my product page and this one is the best so far.
Easy to customize the design to match my store and easy for my customers to use.
Also being able to set the default quantity makes a big difference with other app I've tried.

Previous 1 3