Awtomatic Subscriptions

Awtomatic Subscriptions | Reviews

by Awtomatic

Delightful Subscriptions: Build-a-box, Shuffles, Addons, +more

Versine

Super easy to use. Great functionality. Lovely, responsive team. 100% recommend. I kind of just set it up and forget about it, which is exactly what I am looking for!

XMiles

Migrated away from BOLD to Awtomatic, 100% recommend working with the team, simple setup, migration and very helpful for modifications to our plan. + so much easier day to day administration.

Geek Grind Coffee

Really a stand-out app for functionality and intelligent design that does not currently exist for subscription companies. Emily and the team are amazing. Simple use this app!! No need to look further. Forget the frustration with Bold and Recharge. Awtomatic started with a clean sheet and built what we need! 6/5 Stars!

Glimmr

I have used a few different subscription apps in the past, and this one is definitely the best. One of the biggest advantages is that it uses Shopify's own native checkout, unlike other apps that implement their own checkout experience. On top of that, setting up discounts is extremely easy (no need for discount codes or duplicate products). Support team is amazing!

Reuleaux™ Skin

Tired of complicated subscription apps that constantly block features for a premium? Want to work with a partner that will help you level-up your revenue and subscription retention? This is the app for you. We've had a great experience and found the power and flexibility that we need in a subscription app.

Susteau

This app looks incredible and functions flawlessly on our site. The team at Awtomatic did an great job setting up the design on our site exactly how we wanted it and was incredibly responsive and quick during the setup process. I cannot imagine using another app for our subscription service.

The LIFEbar

So happy we made the switch from Bold to Bundle Subscriptions. The onboarding team has been amazing, helpful, and worked with our product. We love the ease of use for both our customers as well as from the back end of Shopify. The Build-a-box feature has created a more unique user experience, as well very clean ui-ux design. Highly recommend

September 27, 2021

Thanks so much, Chase! We love working with you too!

Savorista Coffee

We love to Bundle App and have had a FANTASTIC experience working with the Bundle team. The app has a seamless Shopify checkout (vs Recharge which required us to send customers to a different checkout and duplicate discount codes in Recharge). There are also some very exciting features that they are finalizing that we plan to use to simplify our "shuffle" or "coffee of the month" program from an operational perspective. Emily, Adrian and Brian made the migration from Recharge to Bundle really easy for us. I appreciate their attention to detail to make sure all our orders are migrating correctly. I highly recommend this app and team!

September 27, 2021

Thank you Kait and Daniel, we're honored! It's a joy being part of your journey!

PREVAIL Jerky

Here is the truth~ I have been looking for an app for my website for literally a year that does BOTH subscription and CHOOSE your own bundle. It just didn't exist, I had to have someone code two apps together and it was a horrible user experience. I was so glad to hear about Emily and her team at Bundle Subscriptions, I jumped at the chance to get on board as soon as it was available. I was able to delete my two other apps, improve my site speed, get an amazing customer subscription and choose your own bundle app all in 1. I couldn't be happier. I know its only been a few weeks, but we have had no issues and customers are so jazzed about the customer interface. I can't say enough about it~ if you are looking for a subscription or bundle app this is the one you need!

September 27, 2021

Thanks, Ashley!! It's been great working with you and we are huge Prevail fans!

Oyu Cosmetics

Bundle is great application. I was not sure how to add subscription to my products. I was referred by a friend and they helped me setting up. It was a smooth transition. Glad that I have their app so convenient and easy to use and easy to navigate.

September 27, 2021

Thank you, Tugsoo! So glad it's been a great experience!

Previous 1